3x ingredients deal in a row

Am I able to change the title of this thread to 3x? I would like to increment since devs realize that we want the 2x deal back

2 Likes

Guys, I don’t know why you are arguing about who spend or who does not.
Have you ever think about how many new players are coming compare with the old players?
Now I do understand and share your PoV regarding x2 gems deal, once in a while me too I would like a x2 deal.
But to me that’s still ok. Is a normal gem shop + ingredients for free. Quite honest like a deal.

I think the argument here is about the fact that legends used to be guaranteed at 300 gems and that 2x gem deals used to be given out 3-4x a year. We want that back

5 Likes

Or at least some sort of “pity timer”.

Oh so out with the old and in with the new then? You know if you played right you’d not need to buy ingredients. By the time I was rolling in legends I was struggling but I got more ingredients over time. It’s a learning curve you’re all skipping.

1 Like

With the 10x boosted chance on limited legendaries AND the 20% discount on eggs, new players will be getting legendaries at a much faster rate than before. For those people spending money and getting all these legendaries they want to evolve the deal with ingredients is a good one for them.

The point DonT89 is probably trying to make is that this deal has its target market and just because it’s not the loyal, older players does not mean we should be so down on it.

This ingredients deal is a good deal, we just want other deals targeted at the small-time spenders that have been playing the game for a longer time and don’t need ingredients.

1 Like

KD nice joke on saying ingredient deal is a great deal. It’s absolutely not. Even 2x gem deal is better for newer players. Ingredients for evolving you get nearly at each event and with a 4 day rotation on ingredient missions as well. This deal is just to give you the feeling you are having a great deal but it’s completely unnecessary. Gem amount remains that’s a fact

1 Like

And this is 3 prize box deals in a row. What about for the older players?

Also prize box is good for new players, but useless to old players.

2x gems is good for new players and good for old players.

1 Like

Neither is good for kd because he doesn’t spend so he doesn’t care

5 Likes

I know that’s why I do not care at all about his opinion regarding this topic

It’s like a tennis player is talking about deep football tactics xD

2 Likes

That said, I do believe certain prominent members of the community are closet spenders.

2 Likes

Let’s just take things into perspective,
Devs hands ar tied, they just can’t do anything without permission.
Everything is in company’s hand , as Ryan is a CEO of zigzag game.

This gem deal is directed towards newer players, their is a newcomer festival which has pretty great legends or mythics, so to make sure new players catch up quick & become strong in PvP & PvE,
Only downside is, you can’t teach someone skill.

I’ll be brutal, @DonT89, yea you like the deal as you want to evolve your monsters which you rolled, given your lack of skill, acquiring such ingredients with the deal makes it quite easy.
In PvP , you’re lack of skill clearly shows as the amount of legends you have and yet, ( I don’t have to mention furthermore as you know what I’m talking about),

Enjin, gmagic, boiler, Woodward, & many more who want a better gem deal, y’all know quite well once a gem deal is released devs Cannot change it. ( They have no power lol)

This vicious cycle will continue, all the new players enjoying the game will feel same way as we do & eventually some will become f2p, or just leave the game.

1 Like

@Killerdog thanks for understanding what I was trying to say.

Ryan is COO.
His brother is CEO.

@MonkeyDluffy I don’t argue with your point of view, I know I much I learned in those months :blush: and I’m quite proud of it.
I’m not at your level? Maybe. But I’m at a good level and this is enough to me.

My bad zard, thanks for clarifying

You are the prime example of what I wanted to say. There was no bad intention, your skill at this moment is improved , how much idk, but it will get better by time.

Good point. But you know this meme is true. #wontstop #cantstop

2zgclh

5 Likes

I’ve asked you several times now, you coming back to line or not ?

If you mean me, I am in line already XD

1 Like