3rd anniversary gem deal

I’m just gonna flat out say that Lion kicks Nulltrons butt. I also didn’t know what RAW meant…

The irony of this egg is that they release a stun monster dragon and also release its counter null in the same egg.

1 Like

Blood price should have a positive effect of healing if it gets a kill though

1 Like

Dragon is terrible

1 Like

Chromera is a big problem for Null if he is in 5th spot like he usually is.

Nope he aint, been using it this pvp and bb fl wiped out most of the time. Passive is just too bad

Dragon actually sucks ive been using him in pvp too, in most situations he acts just like a stun bomb but worse becuase by the time he gets to do timestrike most monsters will be on 100 or below so he does not one shoot them too.

And if he is blocked by a stun counter or convert or stun immune there is nothing else to do other then spam aoe which would deal from 1000-2000 damage depending on how many dark monsters which is in most cases requires 3-4 spams to kill a non light monster.

The monster is too handicapped.
1-assisted dark (you need to have other dark monsters)
2-raw bloodthirst. (Two kills + you cant have a protector.
3-timestrike requires a enemy to be stunned.
4-stun wave which is the only good skill he has too bad for him there are too many counters and its just like a stun bomb.
5-he loses 30% of his health after every skill you use which makes him a easy traget to finish off.

One of the worse monsters released in a long time. He’s down there with sanc and cryo. Yes he might have extremely low tu but when the moveset is ■■■■ and he starts killing himself every hit it wouldn’t matter if each move had 10tu

I detest RAW moves. And putting them on both these new monsters really sucks. Protectors are so important and my Nulltron is becoming a liability. I agree about the dragon as well. My Tygro is way more dangerous.

Yes yes, I’m sure there is a way to utilize these monsters, but overall it’s a struggle. At the moment my Nulltron stands there with this feminine pose looking very girly and becoming dead weight. I haven’t given up and will keep trying though.

• HG instead of shield entrence (he lose health and get close to 0 every turn, HG will give him extra turn and goes well with second wind).

OR

• Raw bloodlust instead of Raw bloodthirst.

1 of them will make him very good, both together to good and way to strong. Magma on papers is pretty lame too due to his randomness and high recoils, but his low TU moves making him 1 of the best. Dont take the 60 TU moveset of the dragon lightly, buff him to much and he become way to OP to handle.

Whoever said I was using timestrike on it?

Hg sounds really better and what I suggest is replace raw blood move with drain survivor

Drain survivor doesn’t seem right at all… he uses moves quickly and dies quickly. He’ll never survive long enough to use survivor.

I feel like most of the newer monsters they’ve been designing fit into niche teams or require a large collection of strong monsters in order to work properly. For example, raw is a huge liability for anyone without lots of stun immune/converter/counter monsters because they need to be using the SE protector/absorbers. However, once you’ve got a good collection of those monsters then you can avoid using protectors without any issue.

For that reason, they can be a bit disappointing for players if they don’t have the other parts required to make a team with them. I don’t know what to think of it exactly, especially because I’m bias with my own collection, but I would recommend to anyone that doesn’t like particular mechanics (e.g. raw) that you avoid eggs with those monsters and go for eggs with monsters you can properly utilise.

1 Like

Link drain survivor then so that it’ll be 150 before use like pontibear?