3/30/2017 SCB

I have 30+ legends (I say this to show that I have enough legends to judge him, or compare him to other legends), and Prisma was my 3rd, I loved him a lot, for about 6 months…but stunt double is just not that great, it’s fun to use, but thats it…there is an SE with poison gambit, poisoning a random enemy, never have I used it, nor I have I seen it… Because it sucks, he has step back, kinda like stunt double still sucks, rarely gets a kill.

Finished the SCB, he was the easiest monster to kill, he has no protection what so ever, except against AOE and double attacks. But thats really it…yet because he will probably be used as 5th, 6th, etc. Monster not in FL, bloodfury, or thirst is already charged to take care of him…

If u really want to roll for him, do so, lets have a fight then, I’ll show u how easy he will be to counter, before he can do anything.

If he had a blood move, he’d be really good, but that would kind or counter stunt double, idk…

Single slayerbane is not that great though, perfect example that water dragon SE

I think it’s good that slayerbane is a SS, cause otherwise he would have 3 moves that can kill all with relative high TU = not a sweeper, but a a target to get bloodthirsty charging because of timestrike…

Nah sorry not rolling that mon, as what I’ve said I don’t use monsters that have humaoid features with no beastly features. Anyway no need to be strong, lol, just chill.

I still want him. Lol is that bad?

No its not, just realize that there are better monsters, and it will likely not be a festival…But if u want its design, go ahead, cause he look pretty cool… 

No worries, I’m like 99% percent of the time chill, just trying to prevent too many rolling for this one, then later regretting having done so…Unless ur the collector (marvel reference), like Lochi is…

I probably won’t roll for him or anything until there’s a guaranteed legend. On the road to 300!

But I still want him. Lol

Not sure how devs can think of something like chromera or raizen and then release something like this or prisma, that shouldnt even be called legend, i mean, its understandable with the old legends, meta had to evolve, but releasing such poopy monsters now a days is really pointless

It’s too early to tell. He won’t be a gamechanger, but he will be able to do something.
He has a speed of 70%

Hmmm, maybe i am underrating him a little, but i seriously cant see him as a threat

When he first enters he can double kill, has to count to something

If only he had roaring entrance like valza will after the next update in April

I have some bad news for you.

Valza is not getting any buffs? Or different buffs? Roaring entrance, stun, poison, and sleep immunity + instant confident strike all and double bloodfury. That is the way to go. And infinite shield.

Yes. All of this.
Z19 GaryOak

No, I just mean that there’s no possible way the devs would be dumb enough to give Valz roaring entrance. It would be extremely intoxicating to the meta. Like Zard proposed before, if someone ran a double cannibalize front with zib and rhino into Valz and Icefang, that’s literally guaranteed at least one kill. If there’s a protector, fang destroys you. If there isn’t, Valz can freely seek out and destroy any low defense enemy AND fang gets to pulse someone. The only possible way to avoid having anyone die is to pack your FL with highly tanky non protecting monsters, which of course is atrociously ineffective in general, and even then fang is still going to pulse somebody and start sweeping. I’m excluding aegis and stag from this situation too, because the meta should NEVER rely on event legends to provide the sole counters to a certain strategy. F2P people should be given at least some chance to stand up to any strategy, but if you don’t have any event legends, which is a very real possibility, then there is NOTHING you can do to prevent the Valz/fang setup from crippling you right at the get go every single time. And don’t you dare tell me people wouldn’t run this strat, because trust me, they would. I know how this meta works.

Well I was not trying to be serious, sorry :stuck_out_tongue: