1st OM finished, what's next?

So this was the first time I was able to reach the boss and beat him, needless to say I was awarded a cyber dragon. Now I’m confused about next weeks OM. Since I got a reward this time can I claim next weeks too?

You’ll be in the 1% pool then.

Congrats dude mine also this is my 1st OM;)…and I’m thinking what is next OM

What2?? I finished 2 days ago & didn’t even get Cyber as reward… & I haven’t even won final OM reward since second season…

I read on their face book about pools A and B, but I don’t fully understand what they mean. So do I have to finish in the top 1% to ensure I get the new monster? And if I finish In The top 10% how likely am I to get it! like is there a chance I finish in top 10% but don’t receive the prize?

Also can I replay missions to collect more golden eggs? I tried redoing this OM after I got cyber dragon and at the end didn’t receive anything. Does that mean once I get the monster the OM doesn’t reward gold eggs anymore?

No, you get rewards once

If you have cyberwyrm from floor 28, you are in pool B

If you are in pool B it’s 1%

Realistically you should finish within 30-35 minutes to get the next then

Ok so for the rest of this season I need to finish in the 1% to get the reward monster. Otherwise I will have to get the new mother through fusion.

You are correct

Well that’s odd. Bummer dude 

I still got them from egg tho. Just not sure why I didn’t get mine from OM.

I just got the cyberwyrm from the boss today… Is there a glitch in the 10% system?

Nope

Ya lol what i got mine today i figured a ton of ppl would already have gotten it

There must be some glitch because I should be in the top 10% & didn’t get the reward & I finished days before you.

Maybe if you do it later, the pool size grewed up and then people doing it late can get one ?

Maybe people were doing the last im as the mission started, and then finished it, adding to the 10% pool

Next one is 11 star earth type Ark :slight_smile:

Yeah Golgemios !

Whew

We are gunna run out of 11* and 12* within this season or next
Still happy though