Arkwing

Barricadus

Nilomoth

Luxknight

Omegawyrm

Angelon

Anubis

Don Penguini

This is for Veterans and Experts. Not recommended for masters. This is a more down-to-earth team that I used prior to making this whole warehouse…and before shadowstalker came to be. Lol. I made too many teams centered around it. Trying to go away from that. So…yeah. This is quite self-explanatory, and should be easy to comprehend if you know the basics of PvP. If you don’t, post here or PM me and I’ll help you.

Guess you cant help but be a trendsetter :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh…what can I do, hmm? Well, I can make a ton of different teams that aren’t superior to each other…

…but let’s be honest, some monsters are better than others…so naturally some of these teams are better than others…

Hey, it just goes to show that people listen to what you have to say :stuck_out_tongue:

That can be a good or a bad thing :wink:

Who knows, I might just be intentionally making people worse so that I can crush everyone. MUAHAHAHAHA

Nah, jk. If anything, winning has become a lot harder. Used to be able to beat most players with 9 monsters left to spare. It’s gotten much more difficult since I’ve started this…mostly because it’s like PvPing a mirror, but still n.n