Zard's opinion on things that need a buff.

I have to disagree here. Raizen is just fine . Kattmander is very tough to deal with when charged . So even that’s fine .

PS : it’s not ironic he can be stunned .

1 Like

Also it’s quiet saddening to see people desperately wanting all-rounded monsters but fail to think them as a “part” of the team.

Most suggestions make the monsters a team of their own sadly

1 Like

I didn’t say buff or nerf it, just that it’s not consistent.

1 Like

That might be a nerf, hard to say. I don’t want to nerf drakion, just make sure it has consistency.

Azrazel does it better. Also, I don’t remember the last time link dark needed a heal. I don’t remember the last time this was used in any serious team ever after the removal of assisted blight. It’s legitimately never used. It’s not top tier viable, middle tier viable, or even bottom tier viable.

With the sneak attack buff, it is now. Also I don’t know if you have tried ankoudragon but the AI basically ignores it. Bloodcrave can’t be relied on to kill anything, and eternal revenge will go off a total of maaaaybe once. I have had FL ankous live through entire fights and then die last in PvE.

I don’t think this solves the problem that the monsters have. The payoff on last bite is really kinda terrible now.