Z19

It’s so funny how y’all can talk trash about anybody y’all like but when they come to confront y’all you run? Stop talking about ppl behind thier back and thinking nobody going to say anything to you. Y’all can kick me from the chat all you like it just showed the fear in y’all heart.

To give everybody a insider. I was once a z19 member and a lot of the same ppl in the lounge that be laughing with them be the same ppl they have talk bad on in the z19 chat. So y’all be careful with any of them members. Z19 Spiral is the only humble and good hearted member of that joke of a clan

That’s just the kind of people they are. Talking trash, getting overly inappropriate- some people just decide to behave like that. It’s generally wise to scope out a group and figure out exactly what their disposition is before you jump right in. If you don’t like to do what they do, just leave them be.

It’s so funny how y’all can talk trash about anybody y’all like but when they come to confront y’all you run? Stop talking about ppl behind thier back and thinking nobody going to say anything to you. Y’all can kick me from the chat all you like it just showed the fear in y’all heart.

To give everybody a insider. I was once a z19 member and a lot of the same ppl in the lounge that be laughing with them be the same ppl they have talk bad on in the z19 chat. So y’all be careful with any of them members. Z19 Spiral is the only humble and good hearted member of that joke of a clan

Firstly, let’s make this clear, we don’t talk bad about people, not even you, we simply disprove everything you claim. We talk about giappo, but we dont throw shade on him, unless a shivadragon with carbonara in his hand is an insult. He was a members of ours, and we had some good conversations about carbonara and shiva with him. So now that he left us we tease him about that, but its not behind his back!  May I just remind you who started this in the first place…I mean you after the first week claimed Z19, was the best and loved the conversations, but after we kick you, suddenly everything changed? btw. continue blaming it on us, this thread will be “swamped” with screenshots, you don’t want other people to see, not to put you in bad light, but show how twisted your words are. 

So for the love of god, stop blaming it on us.

Never thought you’d put a group of people into the same drawer, but I guess we learn new things about each other every day.  

Screenshots. That’s my cue, innit wolf?

Also, wow, Luc. ‘The kind of people you are.’ Here’s a screenshot to show what kind of people we are: the kind that don’t take ourselves too seriously.

Hahaha, perfect timing

Never forget

Sorry guys, didn’t mean to lump everyone into that description. I was just referring to the highlights, i.e. Dark Ward, IDFWU and Ice.

damn, im famous

Don’t trust this spy.

Let’s get the facts right, I actually DM’d you to talk trash. “Fear in y’all heart?” Chill out bro it’s just a video game.

Z19 GaryOak

@luc I am disappointed that you would say this because I thought we were friends now.

As a result I am going to re-add “Must not have any sense of humor whatsoever” and “Must have a track record of making wide generalizations of large groups of people” as requirements to join RNA on the clan thread.

Z19 AdminOak

Dark Ward, IDFWU, and Ice may be retards but they’re my retards.

Z19 GaryOak

B

By saying Dark Ward, IDFWU and Ice are the highlights, your still saying everyone is, just some more than others… I can understand if you have some personal grudge with vegi, maybe even idfwu, but Ice he’s done no wrong

Tf?
Z19 SadIDFWU

stfu lil hoe

Z19 is a good group of guys people! They ignore your messages sometimes haha. I have to admit I actually miss them. But don’t think I’m coming back to the game. Just dropped by to check out Black beast! And how anniversary went.

Like any chat room, there are several types of people:

The sensitive ones,
The one that are a pain to talk to,
The annoying ones,
The ones that have too much pride for their own good,
The bipolar ones(meaning one second they could be talking about sensible stuff then turn it into a bad crude joke.),
The funny ones,
The ones that think they are funny but aren’t,
The mostly silent ones,
The tryhards,
The egos.
The ones that will personally attack you,

Etc. . .

What I see here is that there are several people in the “annoying” category in Z19 that are pretty outspoken and active on the chat, giving the impression that Z19 is somewhat irrational/spastic/crude. This means that the general feel I get from the clan is one where I don’t like the environment these people create. Leading to more of an atmosphere of negativity being created by those few individuals about the clan.

Note that this isn’t a blanket statement, but just the most outspoken people in the clan I have found have given a bad impression.

Leading to this thread.

As an annoying person, your post offends me. Gonna have to ask AdminOak to give you a warning for that one.

The sensitive one? I wonder who that might be :thinking:

Z19 IDFWU

the old one? I wonder who that might be :older_man: