The Carbonara topic

Z19 is the best clan in Neo Monsters. LET ARGUE!!

Being free is still best

ik you get lonely

I’m sorry but no devs or the game itself hasn’t confirmed this so for now there is no best clan. :slight_smile:

Moji is the best clan. Or legend. Or anything.

All hail lord Moji!

RNA - serious, very good, not so much humor though

Z19 - very humorous, meme’s all day ( thx. ICE ), also very good players but one might argue RNA has a few more

RAF - idk really, for those who are F2P not all are but most, and a few are also top 50,  I guess if z19 is too, ehmmm, funny for you RAF is the way to go, as RNA only accepts the prestige. 

for example, Ive always wanted to be “NMA” they are like the rolls royce of neo monster, but now that I’ve been in Z19 for a while, I dont think i could just switch over, (looking at you Giappo), I guess you get used to the people and enjoy their presence, for who they are. 

Except you ICE… and ripper, and sometimes Unown, also Lax from time to time, maybe even Jon and definitely VEGI ( ward ), 

Nice rigged question: “convince everyone else that their opinion is wrong”.

Edit: Guwop your close to being on my list too…JK love u guys, no homo

why is Ho-mo… a bad word?

or you could convice everyone your opinion is right :v

I agree no best clan. Nothing wrong with who you are with.

Except LR.
LR sucks.

So do you want to join NMA :yum:??

Cmon Wolf. I’ve explained my reasons why I wanted to join NMA

Same thing.

I don’t see where the question is rigged into that. He clearly states that he is starting a discussion without a point to go to but having fun. Keyword: “arguing”.

i like this guy

and with that ive lost all respect i had for nma

KLF is the most active community… and getting bigger and better day by day… KLF people starts to figure out on Tops

youre taking it too serious veg. Really

You guys taking things alot serious. The game is all about having fun

hey there my boys.  Z19 for life baby!!!  But serious we should have a tournament in the future. A clan vs clan tournament. IK my boys down aint that right Z19?

That sounds good to me. I mentioned it on LINE, but how about a 3v3 or 4v4. After first match, the winner plays the next person of the rival team. Winner keeps playing until they lose, then next in line takes over on their team. First team to have all their members lose is out. That is how we did team battles in Yu-Gi-Oh!

As an addition rule, the winner of each round would not be allowed to adujust their team. After battling the loser can discuss the enemies lineup from memory and help his teammates prepare the best counter. That should make things a bit more competitive.