Z19 Clan Announcement

Z19 is a clan of people dedicated to fun play. We are a group of familiar faces in the community. We have the most active LINE chat GG RoA. We are not a new group however, we are just ultra-evolved NME. The purpose of this purpose is to spur interest in joining the clan. Why join? Here’s a few reasons: in the pvp that recently ended we had 5 members in the top 50, we have a fun chat at all times, and we are very helpful and grow together and closer all the while playing.

What you need to join:

LINE App
Active and Improving on Neo
A sense of humor

What we expect:

-Fun at all times
-Active in chat (not required)
-Growth relative to other players
-The spread of game knowledge within the clan is expected so we all get better

Let me know your LINE id on this post if you’re interested in joining!

Official Member List:
???
Vegi
Unown
Su
Dane (Sneaky)
Itatchi
Garyoak
Giappo
Alexlisa
Ripper
Joe
Lucky
Drej
Puzzler
Sangelio
Heroflyff

Congrats guys for the ultra evolved clan. Can’t wait to see you in PvP :slight_smile:

So I match 2/3 criteria:

1. I have the LINE app and am sneakily active

Supah vegetto

Sneaky nite

1:48 PM

Supah vegetto

“Someone should put a bell on this guy”

1:48 PM

1. I’m always active and improving on Neo where possible as I am the “official” Wikia Admin

2. I don’t have a sense of humor though + I’m belong to F2P …

But maybe one day …

WHATTT NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE MY NAME IN EVERYTHING WHY CANT I JUST BE ORIGINAL AND YOU SPELLED “DERPY DOLPEHONIX” WRONG HOW IS “ITAHCHI” CLOSE TO “DERPY DOLPEHONIX” LELELELEL
but no i’m just kidding lel don’t mind all that if you have a weird problem xDDD But yeah I think changong our name to something much cooler than NME (I still liek the name) would be a great boost to morale in the place!! I wasn’t on line lately and I have no clue that this happened! Still great Idea I love it!

“ITACHCHI” (I MAYBE END LIKE THAT FROM NOW ON LEL)

maybe u should log in on line more often :v, but ignore some stuff su says, u wont like it :v

btw how to change ign?

Full version, top right, click in your name, click my settings then click “display name”

so tempted to join :smile::sweat_smile:

what do I need to do

Guys there is also Ulixes, my cousin even if he plays rarely. I’ll try convince him NM is really worth playing

Lax, download the LINE app which is what we use for our chat room and search my id and add me my id is

iamsu83

We will add you to the clan :smiley:

okay will do shortly, at gym atm :joy:

Yea, su add giappo’s cousin and laxtankk to the list ;v

I’ve added you su
also what does Z19 stand for :sweat_smile:

What does Z19 mean?

May i join?  :slight_smile:

Yes you may torture. Add my LINE id

iamsu83

To know the meaning of Z19 you need to join :stuck_out_tongue:

akhi12355ash
I always active and sharing

If you have to ask, you can’t afford it

1 Like

I’m not even close to top 50, can I still join?

I’ve been putting off joining NME because I didn’t want my LINE chat to be flooded by messages but seeing as Su and supah flood trainers lounge with messages all the time anyway I think it’s a good time to join :smiley:

I’m not that funny (except when I kicked su’s arse in pvp) but ive been around forever so at least I’m a constant presence. Supah knows my LINE id if it’s ok for me to join (that is if he adds the correct ID this time, :laughing:) Cheers