Z19 Jake

Zard said I get 10 warnings so I’ll use one of them now. Don’t know why my thread was blocked bro, seems like stating an opinion should be a basic right. I used no inappropriate words by the way.

Btw, you misspelled the word *refrain, *wrote, and *I should’ve been capitalized. Please do not threaten me as well. Zard can make his point in an elegant manner not the way you made it come across.

Dude chill Jake’s a nice guy I’m sure he didn’t mean for it be taken that way.

English isnt jake’s main lenguage, dont be silly, as long as u get someone’s point there is no point in talking **** about his grammar.

U probably just jealous of my boi’s jake swagger, became a mod after a couple of weeks of playing, probably why so many people are jealous.
Ur thread was pointless just like this one and my boi jake was just doing his job, if u wanna talk **** about him u can pm him and work it out, no need to put **** on my boi’s jake image cause u are mad at him

Sean if you see this make me a mod. I’ll give you a cracker :cookie:

Don’t mess with jake bro lol

Would it be disrespectful to make a Z20 clan? Lol also I’m in no way, shape, or form jealous of him being a mod. I would be more than happy to moderate his grammar, in a polite way of course.

Don’t like the fact that other people can have 20 pages of “pointless” opinions while I can’t state mine. Plus he threatens me? Hell nah cuz, pvp me or make your point clearer or more polite.

Couldnt care less if u made a Z20 clan lmao.
U can just right ur pointless opinion in the tournameng thread rather than starting a topic

Lol you really should make a Z20 Clan. I’d be interested to see who joins you! See you guys in PVP!
Z19 GaryOak

I think your right, no one gave you a chance to express yourself. I guess it was just the tone of your messages, they sounded really aggressive.

Maybe next time try to explain yourself in a more conduct way? If that makes any sense.

Keep in mind that their is children on the forum, tempers can fly. :slight_smile:

Now Habs sounds like someone who should be a moderator, very well said.

Also, I will see you in pvp lol unless you trying to battle right now? My legends don’t sleep

For sure, I’m sure a PvP event will come soon

Basically I think it comes down to tone.
If you make a post regarding something, you can phrase it in such a way to either promote discussion, or to discourage discussion and make people angry. To me it looks like your previous posts were of the latter.

So yes, you are free to speak, but try to phrase it such that it doesn’t come across as aggressive alright? :slight_smile:

Also, Jake is a good person and after talking to him a lot and seeing the kind of things he has done in other forums in the past, he earned my vote of confidence. I put in a word for him to sean when he submitted his application and I think that is a big part of why he is a mod.

But seriously, don’t insult mods in the future alright?

People have skills in different areas. Jake’s is web development and he has been trying to get sone changes to the forum UI done(he is trying to get seperate boards for clans). I can’t do this stuff very easily. However, I like to think I can communicate with you guys effectively and try to keep a positive tone in the forum. Positive does not mean censoring the negative, but rather keeping the positive more prevalent then the negative. Which is what I have been trying to do.

Sure I have moments of weakness where I get angry, but that doesn’t mean that the forum is the place for me to vent. Which I have done in the past. But we are all here to help each other right? :slight_smile:

I think he got it Zard, but hey thanks for your insights and knowledge in this matter it’s much appreciated.

I’m pretty sure he will tone it down in the future.

Understood, Zard. Thank you, much respect to you

Zard said I get 10 warnings so I’ll use one of them now. Don’t know why my thread was blocked bro, seems like stating an opinion should be a basic right. I used no inappropriate words by the way.

Btw, you misspelled the word *refrain, *wrote, and *I should’ve been capitalized. Please do not threaten me as well. Zard can make his point in an elegant manner not the way you made it come across.

Hello Showtime,sorry if you took that as a threat but believe me it wasn’t i just pointed out what i shall do if you use against unappropriate words such BS wich i edited also you opened a topic regarding the tournament while a topic was already opened and pinned so you could just post there that’s why i closed your topic there is no need to unecessive spam,besides English is not my native language so i do make mistakes sometimes thanks for correcting them,Zard got his own way of moderating i got mine he may be more tolerant i am not when comes to breaking forum rules.

If you want to make a clan go for it nobody is stopping you that is not against the rules and i’m pretty sure nobody has something against it,sorry for the fact you are jealous get some knowledge about being one and maybe you will get your chance and thanks for the offer but i don’t need any “Grammar Moderation”

This topic will be closed now and again Showtime you could have just send me a pm insteed opening a topic about this.