Z19 GaryOak's Riddle Time

Is it heavenswyrm?
Although saberdragon would fit really nicely in there, wake up your monsters and let night flip into red but not hg

I will take a (very) longshot and say rhyno, for death rollete spam. (He also got a big nerf for his DR).

If it hits nightrider/electric monkey - it actually benifits you. If it hits stratus - it can heal 1 time. If it hits tenebris - you got another shadow clone coming for another stealth all. If auro is on the field so who cares if you die. If it hits 1 of the protectors - oh well.

yepppp

he also got a sognificant nerf, so it does fit 

I think it’s Dolpheonix
Because it’s Nerf when last update come and have a same cost and it will summon rockoid
And most importantly it will stun lock the enemy and at end rockoid distract the enemy

Athrasis,
After Shadow double done by tenerbis,
Athrasis swift canibalise tenerbis,
The duplicate one comes on, .sealth all,
Athrasis can use necromancy.
Fits perfectly!!

Raizen. Sequence is triplets of Mons where the letters of each Mon increase by one and each triplet starts at a +1 from where the other triplet started. Also the first two Mons in each triplet have same cost. Guy were looking for would have six letters and same cost as fang. So… raizen without ss?

Shadowyrm? He got buffed a while ago with SS, and can be used there to clear protector before 1 on 1 with stratustrike.

Rockoid. Haven’t read it as I Won’t be able to figure it out but It’s 100% rockoid

Just to be clear, the team building aspect is not what you guys are guessing here! This is a riddle!

It’s not bahamuzar, diredemon, heavenswyrm, rhino, raizen, or dolphoenix! Keep guessing!

Z19 GaryOak

Put your 2 CD s Monster there

Come on ppl, this is an easy one  :D  :D  :smiley:

Took me all of 30 seconds to figure it out.

Good guess @Dan01, but it’s neither of those 2 CDs. Btw, do you like Wendy’s?

Z19 GaryOak

Shurikaizer? Works well with tenebris foggy entrance and stun double move can also work there.

Or possibly prismayx because i think shurikaizer never got buffed/nerfed while prismayx do. Can be used to stun double before using 1 on 1 with stratustrike.

Is it shiva?

Here’s a hint: there is a pattern of sorts that link all of the monsters together. If you figure out the pattern, you can narrow down which monster is missing!

Z19 GaryOak

I still think it’s raizen, without ss

The secret skill had nothing to do with my riddle btw. I was basing it off of star value, not cost.

I wish I could run 2 raizens in a team!

Z19 GaryOak