Something like this would of been nice too

3 Likes

aaa

that’s such a basic ■■■ color choice >:(

1 Like

btw this is what peak electric monster looks like

1 Like

Assisted Thunder 

How do I stun enemy for more than 200tu?
Even if I can, it’s better to leave them as dw.

This is B tier at best.

1 Like

why do that when you can charge a bloodthirst at 25tu at 89% speed at +9. He first throws a stun wave at 1tu + one shot then he gets a turn he uses the swift stun pulse + another one shot and after bloodthirst. But that was before, now with all the stun blockers it’s impossible to do plus they released him with sturge the worst counter for him because it’s impossible to stun sturge if he’s alone

You got a point.

But still

This is the hope, but it’s completely ruined if they have a stun counter and it requires enemies on 100s+. Also, it requires being run in link storm which has a lot of stun built in which you cannot play around it because you don’t want to give enemies immunity at the wrong time.

The ideal I think is they have a stun absorber so you kill that then link stun pulse something else to kill.

Overall, it’s a bit too much to ask I think. It’s a fine payoff but not a crazy one and the unreliability hurts it, especially in top level PvP where monsters are mostly with bonus so their TU doesn’t spend much time above 100s.

2 Likes

@CXKILovY your pfp is killing me😂

1 Like

that’s also what I think. Everything I said is theoretical, but in practice I don’t know if it will be that simple. Plus as you said he has to be in a storm link which further limits things. I hope he gets something else rather than an aoe move

hottest pfp of all time

With the buff to XYZ, and presence of other strong storm stunners I think this could be a solid mon in FL. For eg, it can be run with Bulbie/Galv for the stun and instant kill. If theres a Stun Counter then XYZ can kill it. It could be potted in such a way that XYZ gets the turn first since both have same speed.
Moreover Link Stun Flash may not be necessary.

1 Like

There is another fun mechanic that pushes monsters in the queue a lot.

3 Likes

Didn’t think about that combo, definitely a great one! That’s probably the way to run it.

I thought of fermata too, as well as a couple of other ideas but needing to be link storm makes those kinds of combos tough and it gets affected by fermata so the setup would need to be very specific.

It’s also another food for Prix who is limited but present everywhere anyway.

1 Like

Xanaxcorn sucks at high level pvp for the simple reason that you usually don’t want to kill off high tu enemies. Building it around a link storm setup sounds like even more of a pain since you’re supposed to create deadweight in the enemy team, not kill it off for them. I plan on completely ignoring this guy any time I see it.

1 Like

I think the point that this pink lil guy isn’t going to be useful in current form has been made well enough. Too much work for a payoff of void bloodthirst.

Tweak wise: I’d say get rid of assisted thunder. Part of me wishes that this game never had generic AOE moves, they’re bad and lazily thrown on monsters that have potential to be super fun.

Suggestion: move that deals high damage for 2 other air element mons on the field. Like high tide, but require 2 of the element since it’s a legend. Call it thunder bash or something.

4 Likes

Agreed. Assisted/AoE moves can be fun only when the monster has another passive, mechanic or gimmick supporting it, like Eonarch with the increased damage with survival.

3 Likes

Im not a fan of AOE moves in general

But Assisted AOE moves is diffrent

Awakend gorgodrake and sturg feks if used in links those AOE moves deals disturbing amounts of damage

I ones did a match were i wanted to see just how abusable it can be

So i enraged a gorgodrake accelerated him and just tapped assisted blaze. It killed everything that was not full defence mythics

I also know coretta assisted AOE hits like a truck