Wolfy hammer is living in GK 2000

Shield🛡x2

11 Likes

Skills in english

3 Likes

so leech = blood drain?

this is a monster that will dominate unbuffed PvE such as Dungeon Challenge and Game of hordes.

its actually going to be far more effective than people realise.

i want to know if it has a shield and uses supreme shield will it get 1 more shield?

i think supreme shield would be great on Atalanchia or another death sentence monster.

1 Like

bugs bunny hammer is a wolf…

love the design actually - worrying that his tail has fallen off in the final form.

I think that They forgot to paint the tail :laughing:

1 Like

They re-implemented Leech after removing it from Dusicyon pre-rework! Long time no see.

2 Likes

No, only 100% heal rather than 1000% heal.

Why? It has no damage output until 300s has passed. That’s terrible for DC. In GoH yes I can see it but you probably need a teammate to heal it… which is what holds back many monsters. Other monsters are better for GoH.

Are you meaning for Wolhammer to place it on them, or as a buff to Atlanachia’s moveset? Supreme shield always targets the user.

it has two shields and hold ground and can heal itself. it excels in staying alive. in DC you need monsters that can stay alive. thats why things like utopion and polaboss are good for DC.

this. but i was just using her as an example of a death sentence monster who struggles without hold ground in buffed settings like UC. in practice atalanchia would probably be too strong with it since she has the Def passive already. in my opinion atalancha has always required hold ground but this shield thing would work if the def buff was removed. ideally id like to see it on another death sentence monster- a new one i mean.

The heal is too small and if it has to spend its time shielding/healing it’s not doing anything proactive. What makes Utopion and Polaboss good is they heal for basic no effort