Winning at the Egg Spin?

Anyone have any suggestions or tips when spinning for an egg? I just can’t figure out if there is any rhyme or reason to the wheel… I want some of those monsters soooooooo bad.

Nope. They’ve increased the amount of slots big time and now it spins faster and faster… It is incredibly hard to time it now. It’s all about luck. Which is not on my side.

I dont know if it’ll help you but:

I count the coins that show in gold eggs, once i see a creature i want i start counting to see how many coins are inbetween a full rotations. I usually count between 8-9. Then i determine how close the creature is i want to the last coin. 1 second, 2 seconds etc. Then i begin counting coins when i see him pass this i smy thought process: 

1. 9 unique coins this spin

2. see creature pass 3 seconds after a coin

3. count coins to the 9th coin

4. think 1 second and hit stop

I try to give 2 seconds for the wheel to stop, I actually got a plasmo rex i was aiming for this way just last night.

Another poster mentioned a metronome and counting the tocks, and stoping it a few ticks before the creature is supposed to show.

Yep. Well, I’m Mr. Metronome. Lol.

For most gold eggs, for me anyways, you don’t have to use a metronome. Just try to keep good time. The speed is something you might have to adjust, as eggs may vary. Anyways, I normally count to 40-45, depending on the egg. I keep on doing that until I can close my eyes and know for sure when I reach the desired prize. Metronomes simply help. Anyways, it will generally e 2 beats before. I’d spend a few minutes so you can get exactly what you want.

Now…don’t believe me? I started a new file and got Bluey…then I got a Goldenhorn out of an egg…then came Shadowlance…then Galey…I was also only a mere centimeter away from an Infernowyrm and Leafy on other occasions.

Oh…and on other files I’ve gotten Subzeratops, Leafy, etc.

Not sure if it’ll work as well for you all. Just remember to be patient. Hopefully, I can improve everyone’s chances by sharing this method…I firmly believe that everyone should have access to monsters they like, regardless of the fact that it may increase competition.

Oh, is that why you’re so lucky? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes. Hopefully, you all will be too ;).

For me, eggs aren’t about luck. They are a test that rewards those who are patient.

…just don’t hurt your eyes. Lol. They get sore after a bit, so don’t do it in excess.

Btw, a huge tip for fevers…it’s much faster. I do 43-47 beats there and stop 3-4 beats ahead. Tempo varies, so I try to find the speed where the gap is about 45 beats, and stop it at 41.5

ohboy i have no idea how much a beat is. One day i shall find out

For the golden egg i use the 1 one thousand method. I pick a monster n. Count one one thousand two one thousand n so on til i see the monster again. Itz usually bout ten countz until it showz up again n u need to stop it bout two secondz before it showz. Itz not an exact science but workz for me.
For the gold mission egg itz more like up to 20 secondz between monster reshowing up.
I usually hold dwn stop the whole time til 2 secz before monster comez back
Ps. Also im not im not sure if im explainin this right but itz like ther are 3 or 4 different setz of monsters before the cycle repeatz itself. Example is the monster showz up in 10 seconds then in 11 seconds then in 11 seconds then in 12 seconds then goes back to 10 then 11 11 12 then 10 again then 11…n so on. I think the cycle is something like tht. Dont quote me itz just my method. Later players n try this method at your own risk

Mission eggs sometimes require counting up to 40 for monster to show up again

the only good thing I ever got was a spark that I thought was bad so I fed it and I have had like 30 gold eggs!!!

Get a stopwatch. Hold red when you see your monster start the watch, 18 seconds let go of the button. You will have to make small adjustments to your own time but 18 seconds works every time for me. It does not work in fever mode or on mission eggs.
Get a stopwatch. Hold red when you see your monster start the watch, 18 seconds let go of the button. You will have to make small adjustments to your own time but 18 seconds works every time for me. It does not work in fever mode or on mission eggs.

Just did a little test of my own a couple times:
I first would select what I want, then write down the 10 arkadions that come before it, with a little timing I would try to hit stop on the 7th arkadion before the one I wanted, and it would land on the one I wanted. I might be a little off as it might be the 8th but so far it has worked for me twice in a row… Standard gold egg by the way with a 20 second repeat. I guess the 2 seconds everyone is posting about might be equivalent to 7-8 ark axioms when the stop button is pushed

Best thing to come out of a gold egg for me was a nilo… aren’t I a luck person…

yesterday cracked open the 6 eggs  and got fever on the second. the 4 eggs after that got me nothing.

edit: oh and im pretty sure with over 10 attempts on mission eggs I was meant to be able to get atleast one deletiod.

gold eggs should always get you something good based off my experience with dragon island…duskroc in golden egg is silly.

im done with my QQ.