Will we ever see this again?

I thought this was a cool dimension to be added to the game, but it’s been a while now and we never saw Polymerisation again.

Runedragon/ conqueror was such a cool design and I’d love to see more like it.

I understand there could be issues with “polymerisation” being similar to Yugioh but change the name and it probably wouldn’t matter.

What’s great is that Runedragon is very good with the secret skill turned off, so it wasn’t a do or die scenario either.

12 Likes

I think it would be fun if we had a “ritual” that requires 4 monsters on the field at the same time which then would sacrifice all the remaining reinforcements in the team and spawn a boss type monster that is incredibly powerful.

Or a 600 second survivor skill that is similar to Torazou’s “in the zone”. If the monster survives for 600 seconds, it will begin 1 shotting enemies at 30 sec.

In short I’d like to see more high risk high reward strategies because those are always the most spectacular ones :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yea we need more combination like this or something like a monster where you sacrifice the 4 starters (final forms) to make a real beast

1 Like

I was thinking the other day, they should make a Mythic Chronozeros using the final forms

2 Likes

Mythic chronozeroes as in all 4 starters riding a chronozeroes ?

No but as ingredients. Although it could work!

2 Likes

Yeah they can be a lot of fun. Purpie is a great example of a successful one that’s been loved by almost all the community.

That “ritual” idea seems a bit insane but the 600s survivor sounds very fun.

Here’s my own idea for it:
A 6* knight called Dragon Hunter with only two “damage” moves: dragon killer and dragon backstab (names made better of course). So it can kill enemy dragons or backstab dragon teammates. It needs X number of kills then can use the secret skill which turns it into Dragon Butcher. It has a passive that means it takes no damage from dragons, has a piercing dragon killer move and otherwise powerful moveset that can now hit non-dragons.

2 Likes

Vinegazer is actually a great one too. It’s been a bit underappreciated I think. It’s far better balanced than Purpie

2 Likes

Oniblade would love that

Couldn’t agree more! They are hard to play but once you pull them off, you’ll get the whole crowd cheering.

3 Likes

Oniblade is a pretty high risk choice in itself with the insomnia family growing still :wink:

1 Like

True that. Better than Stratus though, right @Killerdog :yum:

without a doubt the best thread on this forum, it would be great to see something like that

2 Likes

We should have more variants of Moji tech

Like Mojinator is a mech

How about a Moji tank

A Moji helicopter

A Moji plane

A water type Moji submarine

And all this Moji tech interfaces with one another.

This would be ■■■■■■■ rad @Dev_VKC

8 Likes

Pff, no culture in you. Speaking of… despite all your creativity I don’t think I’ve ever seen you play a OoO team?

Season 15 :blush:

:joy:

1 Like

I missed it! So the real question… Oniblade or Stratustrike?

1 Like

Oni. But I didn’t have the choice.

1 Like