I'll leave this here and...

Probably the craziest idea I’ve ever had, but why not go back to the origins of the game?

So…Hector Finnegan’s Skillset( Even if this character is not depicted as a monster in the game’s story, having a playable humanoid unit would be completely understandable.)

SKILLS

• Nullifying Strike(110TU): This skill hits 1 enemy. It deals big damage. If a target is defeated by this attack, the target’s revenge effect is negated.

• Guardian Execution³(225TU): This skill targets and kills 1 enemy with protect skill, then the user will get a turn immediately. Cannot be used if there’s a friendly protector on the battlefield. This skill cannot be redirected to other monsters.

• Bloodthirst(110TU): This skill hits 1 enemy. It deals critical damage if the user has made at least 2 kills in this battle. This skill deals even more damage for each additional kill after that.

• Capture¹(50TU): This skill hits 1 enemy. It immediately kills the chosen enemy and then revives it. The revived monster has full HP and is added next in your reinforcement. This skill can only be used after 100 secs have passed since this monster’s first turn.

SECRET SKILL

• Summon Guardians +(170): This skill summons 1 random Wolfenrir, Raidkong, Galvbishamon or Viridrexus and Chronozeros to the end of your team.

PASSIVE SKILLS

• Tidal Entrance: When this monster enters the battlefield, it increases the number of secs of all the monsters by 80 secs except itself. This skill is not a Stun skill.

• Champion’s Domain: After 300 seconds have passed since the user entered the battlefield, it becomes immune to sleep, stun and poison. Before that time this unit will have its ATK and DEF increased by 50%, after 300 secs have passed since this monster’s first turn this effect will disappear.

I basically woke up and created a whole new character out of nowhere, so I’m not expecting any approval on this, but I wanted to share it.:skull:

4 Likes

Everything is fcking awesome except ss

1 Like

Yes, awesome skills. Just change SS.

1 Like

Change the Ss and you would need to put a limit on how many times capture would be used otherwise a 50 tu steal of monsters endless would be far too powerful in my opinion, would mean a 2 monster swing in the battle every 50 tu without acceleration

Very cool idea, I’d see this really well in a storyline event (that we’re so starved from)! Two minor suggestions:

• Hector’s appearance as a monster could be the 4★ form of the starter you picked at the start of the game, since he used them to become a champion.

Of course, his monster form should have an enhanced appearance, a “Champion’s Aura” so to speak

• Capture is completely insane!! Killing an enemy monster and gaining it for yourself every 50sec (35sec after +9 and Accelerate Team) is game-breaking. Sacrumega’s Soul Snatch does that, but revives the monster with half MaxHP, it’s a 100sec move and most importantly it’s one use!
    It needs to be way more slower/restricted than that to be balanced.

2 Likes

He has WRITTEN 1 near the move capture, look again

1 Like

Great idea, a bit too op tho, tidal entrace ensures that hector needs to wait only 20 secs to capture someone(which is easily possible by using a 100tu move, ss move tu is too high to use I think. Plus with 50% attack boost hector may start one-shotting enemies after the single kill got by capture

1 Like

Capture can only be used once. Look at 1 written after capture.

1 Like

so he did, on my phone so didnt notice that , good spot

1 Like

Awesome idea for a male humanoid! I would give him a passive where he boosts himself and any starter that’s on the field with him (stun immunity+50% atk and Def boost), and maybe a 70 sec starter give turn. So basically he would be a starter synergy monster.

The capture skill should be the SS and take 200 seconds like it is in the story.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:I know the ss kinda sucks, but otherwise it would be incredibly broken, so the idea was use a skill with high TU which is not a big issue thanks to the tidal entrance and also relate the skill with the starters bc well…he’s Hector

Also a good idea, it would be another way to take advantage of the starters

1 Like