Will we ever get back....(peace. I am out)

What this game seriously need(personal opinion)-

1. Something new to do apart from redoing the same event again and again i hope they add some new chapters.
  2. I am unable to understand why people were happy with finding bronzeshell, like seriously if i tell anyone outside the game heard about what this event is which is basically just clicking bronzeshell here and there they will tell me 10 different games to try which has stuff way better than this. The point is why are we having so low expectations dont our time deserves a little better.
    Maybe its just me but u too can try telling about this event to your friends and ask how they feel sometime we lose our perspectives of things easily and need a birds eye veiw.
    3 Whats up with these new mythics like seriously. I dont think it needs further evaluations.
  3. Is this game future for us is to just wait for new monsters (which are getting more and more placed apart ) and try it in pvp just that. If thats true there are better things out there were new content and monsters both are there i am considering this because i think i am just addicted to the high i get when i hatch just that is what glued me up till now.

So for me after playing this game for 7 months and collecting fair amounts of mythics and legendary i deleted the restore code once and for all(even from clipboard just so i can never find it again)

##I wrote this so u can reconsider wether u know what u are doing consciencely or its just a pattern that u can not let go.##
%%The argument that it is fun is good but there are better fun out there with more content your time is valuable my friend. Even u can try evertail i have nothing against the company %%
I dont want to spoil people fun here more than this so peace i am out.

4 Likes

No more of that bs hentai mythics or whathever its called , its ridiculous the amount of “nude” girls the game has atm , that and some needed balance changes and for me the game is pretty much fine
Ps. Bronzeshell event was one of the best ones we had so far ( my opinion)

2 Likes

The game is fine, it has a lot of variety of events, and adding a different event o chapter to it would not change much more than it already is … The question is: What is my sense in this game once I am an old user? once you complete all the story mode you start to win all the events, you start competing at the top of the pvp, your only objective is to acquire monsters to become better. So here is the problem, many times you can spend your time for months saving a lot of gems and getting nothing … I have been playing for many years, I have many unlimited monsters, I have my full pvp team, so when you get to this point it becomes a bit The game is boring, for old users who have already won almost everything, and you cannot advance any more than wait to win some other monster that you are missing … Really, the little that I would lack in this game is to obtain the icon of the maximum top pvp that exists …
Conclusion the only thing only one thing is missing from this game: It is clan …
CLANS WITHIN THE GAME … BE ABLE TO GO AND MAKE WAR WITH OTHER CLANS, DESTROY THEIR EMPIRE, POINTS OF CLANS ETC … IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT THIS GAME IS MISSING …after that the game is wonderful and a lot of fun …
Regarding the “naked” photos if it is a bit annoying to deal with it, but I understand that it is a question of strategic marketing, so that children between 8 and 17 years old are attracted to this … The truth is annoying but hey is your business that matters …
THE ONLY THING I WANT IS TO PUT CLANS AND CLAN WARS IN THE GAME, WHY DON’T YOU DO IT?

3 Likes

Clan wars sounds OP
Color me impressed

2 Likes

clan war is the only thing missing from this game … All the top games in the world have it, I don’t know why they don’t put it? The cost may be very large, but the results it will give is that it will multiply the users 100% …
many people enter the game and do not know how to advance … hopefully they find a facebook group, they join a “virtual clan” by wssp that helps them. If that were within the game, everyone would be more oriented and would not leave the game because you cannot advance, there are people who do not even know that there are groups of “virtual clans for wssp, line, etc.” Besides that for users it would be very fun In addition to pvp , clan war … After all the funniest thing, what we all like is pvp … Fighting with others … Beating the computer is boring … Pvp and clan war is the most interesting thing there is

3 Likes

I corroborate the implementation of clan activities in the game, it’ll be splendid, no doubt about that, also the new myths are a sight for sore eyes, lmfao hahah

2 Likes

I also brought up the idea of adding chatting in the game ages ago (both pvp and now it will be for clans chat, if it is added), this would help new players as you stated.

1 Like

Lmfao that last part is the sole purpose why they wont add it hahahaha

1 Like

The only bad from this game is "Odds or RNG " .For me lose streak in pvp can’t make you sad for long time.but fail in hatching can make player very bored .Imagine you colect 200 gem for 2 month .and you fail 5-8 pack.without any leg and myth.or you have 100 rgem and you not get new monster .

1. Add guarantee
  2. pack must be better then 10 single (1 pack gain 2-3rgem is good)
  3. plx fix the chance in Rare pool.
1 Like

Its gacha genre maite, when you dont get something good, itll make u feel down yes, but imagine the thrill when u do get something splendid on another occasion…

1 Like

This is available for paid players

if a pity timer is needed (240 gem no leg = 1 leg guaranted) … But with Clan War, the game would be raised to its maximum expression … It would be a vice to enter to have your group of friends in a chat, to recruit new users that they can rely on in the clan to learn about the game, and finally go to war, for all the glory … Clan X vs Clan X … You earn points, you get rewards for clan points … etc

I hope our dear devs think on the clan activities for the game, it’ll really be awesome in my POV

1 Like

I mean for general

There were stuff like that for example when nova was first featured, there was a guaranteed on every 5th pack, the numbers are not vivid to me, but there was something of that nature…

2 Likes

Tbh i dont understand why would they put clans in the game and have clan wars. How would they even go about doing that

@Dane I don’t understand what you say to me

you’re back, we miss you around here

1 Like

have you seen any clan game, Clash Royale is a good example

1 Like

No never heard of it