Neo Monsters Development: Suggestions

My suggestion:

Expand the Story Mode: They never really explained mythic monsters. Make it where the ancient ruins in the Tropical Isles have a secret tunnel/portal/ technology, leading them to a new open world, with another civilization. You can even make it connect the First ones, how they escaped from here to rule over another world, they were afraid of something and those were mythics. The area could be a portal displayed in the homescreen, it can lead to a hugeeee map, players can even team up and stuff.
(good foundation if you ask me)

On a side note:
(If the game is on a small budget for upgrades, widen that gap, there are a lot of games doing offers and stuff and awarding players gems and other rewards. To list a few huge ones:
War robots- One of the largest Game in Russia
Warthunder- Also quite famous, around the world!- they even have their own economy, literally( you can earn money, convert it to there currency, sell, and you can start from $0)

This game needs a new upgrade: I’m pretty sure all you monster capture/strategic rpg fans agree with me:

Leave your suggestions, I’ll be stoked to hear them

7 Likes

At this point I’d be happy with anything. Really anything. I’m so tired of balancions boring trials and things like sotf.

Add this if you want but they will continue to ruin HI’s lore over my dead body

“User suspended”

1 Like

Killerdog spoof :joy::joy::joy:

I’d agree with you, the game could use a huge development like this, that idea for them to earn income, other than spamming monsters is good too.

3 Likes

It’s good to know you agree with yourself!

Please don’t create multiple accounts on this forum. However, I appreciate the 34 likes you gave my posts lol :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Woah woah woah:

December 21 3020?!

Don’t you think that’s a bit too much for the guy?

I’ll be way past dead when that time comes.
Now I can’t change my profile pic.

Lets hope the Hindu’s reincarnation system is working.

2 Likes

Wait who is this KaryOag fella, he has a familar name that rings a bell XD

Nvm, just my imagination.

1 Like

Genuine question: How do you edit the eyes red in the profile pic?

1 Like

I downloaded his picture and edited it at imgflip.
(Cochuangingtogpichs)

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

MORE SUGGESTIONS?: PLEASE LIST BELOW.

Any good dog is patient.

P.S. You were asking about how I knew it was you… moderators have ways to do that in order to know when people are creating extra accounts like you did. We’d be a lot worse at moderating if we can’t catch stuff like that!

1 Like

Btw, I bet it was my email, only explaination

There won’t be any more of this, from me, I just always wanted to name myself that. Also, I don’t want to be SheriffGotBanSpended.

RIP Doggo

3 Likes

LEAVE SUGGESTIONS BELOW: I’ll BE STOKED TO READ THEM.

Suggestion: Don’t use alts seeing as KD is on high alert after banning mine

2 Likes

I have another development suggestion, add clans to neo monsters. I think the devs are hesitant on future plans and considering their economic policy, even after that grand idea I proposed earlier.

ADD clan system and rewards and battles and a whole lot of stuff.

LITERALLY “STONKS IN DOWNLOADS”

1 Like

Need this from a very long time…but don’t know why dev team not making this happen

1 Like

pretty sure he can IP check you lol :duck:

4 Likes