Will there be a special anniversary for no coiners/free players too??

Free what ???
Im bought this game for

… A cent :joy::joy::joy:

:smiley: :lol:

Calling bull on that. I’m going to the devs to get my 99 cents back. Or maybe not.

Lol

Sent my number so you have access to my shared monster.

How about if they decreased the prices for gems during this event? I had thought about purchasing some gems to try and get the x10 pack, but $30 for one pull is freaking insane. Forget that! I guess I won’t be spending any additional money and I’ll either stop playing because I can’t pull anything good or wait another year and try next anniversary after hoarding.

Just buy a x10 pack…u might be lucky and get 4 or 5 legendary…u never knows…

What did U get?

For this festival…I got Penguinator and nightrider…using penguinator and nightrider/nighthunter for mid game pvp in case front line falls…so far so good…><"

yea i wasted 130 gems and no legendary.

2 packs no legend and then spent 30 gems on one egg roll no legend either.

i learned my lesson never spend a cent on this game 

now i have 5 rare gems cannot wait to roll another super epic and be 0/4 

In ur case, u seem to be the unlucky one…u might have better luck next round…><"

sometimes i think of my bad luck if i buy a cemetery people will stop dying.

btw i did roll a legend on the rare egg which was banedragon

Dev, could you send me 11 gems to open another pack? …pretty please…?

thats actually an insanely good roll good for you :slight_smile:

I’ve always wanted him but my rolls elude me. With the right support, he can easily sweep half a team in PvP. Just make sure you bring him in at the right time.

That sucks.  Statistically unlikely, but still possible.  You should have waited for the anniversary gems and tried to get gems in the island.  that would have put you close and dropped five dollars or so, then you would have had a100 percent chance at a legendary.  I think that was the third round. 

Finally! Im not the only one… Lol