Why so much negativity lately?

Honestly guys, the forum has gotten very negative. I know that we’re antsy to get the new update, but chill out. I mean, negativity is my department. You guys are stealing my thunder and directing it at others in a derogatory way. I hope we will be more positive, but the ways things are going, we can’t go one time a day without someone leaving and/or attacking other users.

Sadly it’s what happens when people don’t get what they want.

People are waiting for the update. It’s not coming quick enough for them so they are leaving now.

I, in all fairness am now happy that it’s taken this long for the update. I have all the arks that are available to me, except the earlier OM rewards (before Goldenhorn).

I say, let’s see what the Devs have in store for us.

To be honest, I am not going to be playing as much. I’ll be doing the OM and having the odd PVP here and there, but there is nothing other than these to keep me playing anymore.

No need to farm as I already have nearly a full S grade catalogue of monsters.

I hope we eventually get something that keeps me playing again all the time…

you cannot change the human nature :wink:

mad players = more pressure on devs = slow update release = negative everyone

but…

happy players = less pressure on devs = faster update release = positive everyone

SO LETS BE HAPPY!!!

Happy song all the way. it will get your happiness up so y doesn’t everyone listen to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GLuydiMe4

Like byebye said you can’t change human nature. Most people who are feeling positive about HI will probably like this thread, but people who are feeling negative towards HI won’t care at all for it, nor will it stop the negativity. People are anxious for the update and I doubt we will see a decline in negativity until that update is out.

Well, you can’t blame people for trying.

Sadly, it is.

Some people just don’t have the huge reserve of patience like a few do.

does anyone like the song?

That song cheers me up when I hear it. 

Better. This should help alleviate the negativity. I KNOW IT DOES FOR ME

SFSKJDIGSJFGDJHKFJHKLGLHFGHF CDDFFF

LOOK AT THE ADORABLE CHICKS

Sorry Kooka

This is just to much positivity, can’t stand it.  Hopefully this helps with the negativity. c:

Pred…I worry about what kind of videos u watch XD
I feel like u could brain wash someone with that song

The internet is a weird place my friend.

Haha true dat