What is going on?

I haven’t been on for like a week and I come back and every single topic is someone complaining and picking fights with people!! Yikes!!

This used to be a friendly place! Haha why all the hostility lately?!

Hey buddy moving this to off-topic as this relates more the forum and to the actual game. :slight_smile:

I made a happy topic Incase u want to see that. It will lift ur spirit!

Because people are getting bitten by the “UPDATE IS LATE” and “PVP IS SO GLITCHY” and “THE OM IS UNFAIR” and “THERE’S NOTHING TO DO IN PVE” bugs.

Our mission is to travel to the Land of Patience and get a vial of awesome Okay-I’ll-Stop-Now to cure the masses!

COME WITH ME! WE MUST SAVE OUR PEOPLE

Haha kook that made my day!! So funny!!

I will gladly accompany you on your noble journey!!

“UPDATE IS LATE” … When I read that for some reason my eyes saw “UPDATE IS LIVE” and I got excited…

HORRIFIED SCREAMING 

IT’S ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS

Are we too late?!

NO, IT’S NEVER TOO LATE! COME ON, WHAYWAR1! WE MUST SAVE KENPATROL

ok i’m sorry

But yeah. A lot of people are upset about the update and instabilities. Not gonna lie, I feel like I’m pretty upset too (more because of the negativity and less because of the update), but Ryan’s here and as long as there’s someone here, I’m okay. :smiley:

lol me to ken, haha i think its because deep down we want to see that so our mind depicts it that way just for a second, a small glimpse since, if you didnt know, our eyes actually see the image then our brain depicts it however it wants so it could be a simple mind trick :wink: :slight_smile: