Sick and Tired PS: this is not a complain topic

Can everyone just get along!!! the devs are doing the best they can on this game. If you cant appreciate then then you sure as heck can hitchhike out of here. I am sick and tired of all these “new players” coming on here and making a big scene. The mods and the devs are trying to keep order on this site and they are trying to keep it kid friendly. BUT IT DOESNT HELP WHEN THERE ARE ALL THESE STARS IN REPLACE OF SWEARS!!! also u guys are getting riled up for wat? cuz a stupid update isn’t out when the devs promised? ya I know its been months but things come up. for all u know a devs family member  is DIEING!!! not saying they are but still. So y don’t u guys that are complaining get out of here and stop wasting the mods time by having to close all those horrible threads and heated convos. Just delete the game if you don’t like it and stop telling US that ur going to delete it. I doubt it is just me but WE DONT CARE!!! if you go then go quietly!!!

Moving to Off-topic, it has to do with the forum and not the game.

Also I must ask you and everyone else to stop posting threads about the same thing over and over again.  

but this isn’t a complain topic about the game

im tyring to stop the heated convos not create them

You know, my friend, not all guys behave theirselves. Just watch them like the monkeys in zoo~~

I suppose you make a point. But somethimes we need some special fun to activate the forum, just serve them as those types, then everything is fine~~

Smile, my friend. That will be nice :lol: ~~

So…you’re saying a…forum game…should happen?

This thread again, listen one person saying “hey guys stop hating c’mon!” Isn’t going to accomplish anything, this is redundant and will not stop people from complaining. I’m sorry I mean no offense but people… Listen to me when I say everybody is different; opposing views WILL clash on any forum. Unless the mods or admins start banning people on the spot for any little argument/complaint/hate on this forum then people will continue to have their differences, rational or not. Just go the comment section of a YouTube video and try telling the masses to stop hating… I’ll give you a hint, it won’t work. Just like here, posting a thread about this won’t solve the issue.

all we can do is try :wink:

Good luck :wink:

I can’t believe your use of stupid wasn’t replaced with stars.  I agree though.  I’ve received much less satisfaction from other $0.99 games.

BUT IT DOESNT HELP WHEN THERE ARE ALL THESE STARS IN REPLACE OF SWEARS!!! also u guys are getting riled up for wat? cuz a stupid update isn’t out when the devs promised? 

Well, I mean things will become better if you change your perspective :lol: ~~

First time I saw this, I thought you were actually sick, and was gonna ask what you were sick with xD

lol thanks