"Who's got the bigger ...", Indian edition

Just to be certain you guys get it… that’s the actor of Krrish

2 Likes

Bollywood is trash.
I suggest watching quality Pollywood and Kollywood movies like “Rabb da Radio”, “Rabb da Radio 2”, “Sajjan Singh Rangroot”, “Bambukat”, “Mannat”, “Taqdeer”(Hindi Dubbed name) and others.
Though a few Hindi movies are good too, like “3 Idiots”.

2 Likes

The Greatest movie of all time is flying jatt :joy: based on a true hero who wants to save the world. He is a saviour just like NOVADRAKE

:joy:
But I like 3 idoits

1 Like

It’s kinda sad how whole world stereotypes Indian movies with ONLY Bollywood . Bollywood sux …especially in foreign movies when an Indian shows up , they add that stupid annoying background music that goes peeeepeeepeeee laaaaa pooopiiii omfg smdh

1 Like

The worst representation of a Jatt. I am a Jatt and me and all my Jatt friends are completely different from that creature.

Yeah. That music is worst than Tik Tok.
I also don’t like the way Bollywood stereotypes Punjabis, especially Sikhs. They would show us hailing “Hadipa” and “Balls Balle” (which we never, I reiterate never, say) and that we are always doing Bhangra and drinking beer while Bhangra is done mostly on competitive level or parties and weddings.

1 Like

but balle balle is fun… I enjoy doing it :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a fake notion about Punjab and has originated not from Punjab but from Bollywood. Don’t do it.

Then how else can I make my Punjabi friends smile ? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

They all like it and we all do it and laugh

Indian movies and serials are ■■■■.All they have are main hero getting his first love then a music video after heroine loving him another music then some fights then another music finally the villain is defeated and the cooule be happy for the rest of the life.The end

hey hey now that’s way too harsh … There are a lot of good , if not best , movies… Watch other languages

Bruh Blaze
I can say the same for mine but let’s not put it like that

No some legendary serials go way more ,they expand their whole family starting from a girl and a boy meeting , marriage , some kidnaps or some other plobrems , some disturbance between them , break up , again marriage , then child , child’s story especially of their school age and then son’s marriage and then his son .
For ex YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA H
SATH NIBHANA SATHIYA
etc etc

Don’t forget the mighty “Sasural Simar Ka”.

1 Like

It’s kinda making fun. Btw are they brought up in Punjab or just have Punjabi parents ?

No idea…We also do bhangra … its fun af

Yes those are all legendary serials especially yeh rishta kya kehlata h since 2009 …:joy::joy:

Yes it is we also did it in our after party this year it was alot of fun :joy::+1:

1 Like

Up until what I saw it’s like that.Sure there are some decent movies nowadays but those are in Netflix ;-;