Who would you ultra-evolve out of these and why?

Here are my thoughts. Geargant is always awesome, but his best skill is the auto death and I can effectively use that without ultra-evolving him right now. Yes I know he will be stronger, but maybe another monster might be better right now. Skullblade seems to be pretty awesome with the one on one and dreamhunt. Should it be him? Also, shadowstalker has been pretty awesome for me. Then there is Don Penguini, which if I’m not mistaken I saw as a tier 1 legendary on the tier forum. I just haven’t figured out how to use him correctly. What is so great about him? Is it the last bite? I mean even if I use him as my last monster, often times they still kill him before the other remaining monsters. I also like Mysticorn with the duplicate because if I can get 4 of them on the screen the assisted lux is pretty great. I also landed the one of the new mortar monsters in Criosphinx. Should it be him? Chrono is also awesome with the bomb curse. Ughhh, decisions decisions lol. What do you guys think?

By the way this is for everything except PVP.

Drako or mecha

I would do Shadowhunter and Stormloch (don’t know 2nd stage forms sorry - the sleepers) before anything else, their hold ground is super useful. Next I would do the octopus, if it doesn’t already have double bloodthirst I would say that’s essential and makes it a brilliant sweeper. After that you have things like Utopian and Mechaviathan which become much better with the bits they get on them and will become very solid monster you’ll want in your team.

I would personally recommend you leave Burnsalot, Oniblade, Sarcrosphinx, Kamiwyrm, Serapheon and Sanctallion until last out of those. They either don’t gain much from evolving or they are not as good as the other legendaries you have.

I hope you know which monsters I am referring to with those names :slight_smile:

Come on, don’t discredit burnsalot! He’s a good sweeper.

Yes I do know who you are talking about. I have really been thinking about the octopus guy as well because is ability to poison everyone at once is pretty sweet. With the double bloodthirst I can see him being pretty good. What I usually do is use Stratusstrike’s one on one and I have a 400sc megabomb monster on the frontline. By the time everyone wakes up…boom! :slight_smile: But you are atleast the 3rd person who has said to evolve shadowhunter so I might just do that. I have run into the fully evolved Utopian and his overwatch with his ability to heal is pretty awesome.

Burnsalot is cool but if I’m not mistaken he only summons 2 rockoids to devour so after that he isn’t that good to me unless I have someone else who summons more tokens.

If I evolve shadowhunter though all I’m really gaining is hold ground. I am curious why you choose him over Oniblade because Oniblade has everything Shadowhunter does and more. He can one on one AND has hold ground.

Oniblade doesn’t have a 70TU sleep, that’s what makes Shadowhunter/Stormloch so much better. The way Oniblade works is very different… he will use OoO then kill those sleeping enemies to charge bloodthirst and go from there. The problem is that if you kill their sleeping monster it brings in new ones while your monsters are still asleep, a situation that isn’t worthy of having one monster with a charged bloodthirst (it was back when this monster was originally released). Instead, what you need to run Oniblade really well is some sleep immune monsters to use alongside its OoO or specifically Jackalhotep who can switch friend to a purifier. This is quite restricting and not for people with only a few legendaries. However, the main reason is because of that sleep move on Shadowhunter/Stormloch which is what people use to control the enemy team as new monsters enter the battlefield.

He has stepback and a secret skill that allows him to generate a total of 7 rockoids.

With a give turn he’s great and he can spawn a LOT of rockoids. But compared to other options I don’t think he matches up. I’ve literally never had any problem facing him, especially when I can stealth my team.

You might like fighting with rocks but I find bullets more effective :wink:

Lol, it all makes sense now. Thanks for the info brother, I think I’m gonna go with shadow.

Stormloch is exactly the same, don’t forget to do it too and use them together in your team!

Well, now i need to go build mine up :grin:
You sure are causing me a lot of work. jk, i guess im underestimating the potential of a lot of my monsters.

edit: ashtaur vs burnsalot for whales, which is better

Hard to say. Burns is good in pve in general I have found.

1 Like

@Moshu Ashterios is the King of Deserted Mansion :stuck_out_tongue:

Burns competing with Ash in a link fire scenario, wow you do really love your burns :wink: Ash is probably the best link fire sweeper for Whale’s Treasure! 70TU bloodfury which heals him and swift faststrike that does extra damage, you can’t ask for much more in a sweeper.

I ended up evolving both. Burn actually won it for me against Joseph. He can kill 2 monsters with 2 charges. Does about more than half damage to buff fire monster each double energy burst. Didnt have enough silver to unlock either of the SS but I guess i didnt need it :slight_smile: