Which Legendary should I evolve first?

In general, without looking at a specific build, which monster should I evolve first.

For pvp stratus
For pve shadowhunter/ gear

1 Like

Ya I was thinking gear too. I mainly do pve. That auto death sentence passive is amazing!!!

I second this^

But I think you’ll have more success in UC with a sleeper and gear than you will in PvP with that roster. I would go gear and sleeper.

Drak is decent for everything really so get him evolved after them

1 Like

Ya Drak has been helping A TON with his protect team and stealth all. Helps me keep certain monsters in play longer.

Well that is why he exists. I only wish he didn’t have fury mode so he could last longer…

That’s what she said. @NMEGaryOak amiright?

1 Like

Oh god really :smirk:
I only just realised how weird that sounds out of context

Hahaha ya that was a good one.

Kidding aside I love Drako. He was my second legendary and fits in any PvP team and PvE story mode team. You cant go wrong with any of those 4, @Jobear

Mist is easily his best move. I rarely use protect unless I need to save a sweeper

I would evolve stratustrike first, then gear then drako.

1 Like

Chronozeros

2 Likes

thats my vote. starske, gear. Starske can just do one-on-one and gear will auto kill for you.

chronos is ok. but his secret move is gross… why can’t he summon the 5* version of those monsters instead of 4*

by the time you finally get the ingredients to evolve to 6* … 4* last stand doesnt kill anything

Chrono secret move is not that bad. Gives you options. Think of it this way: if enemy doesn’t have poison, you got 4 stun revenge monsters to the end of your team.

1 Like

yeah but they are super weak

Gear and Shadowhunter make an awesome duo. Stratustrike is an amazing legendary for any circumstance and combos nicely with Chronotitan (bomb curse -> one-on-one) as well as things like Captainwhiskers. Drako is an incredibly useful monster too. I recommend Gear and Shadowhunter first, then Stratustrike, then Drako followed by Chronotitan before doing the others.

Also, make sure you evolve Captainwhiskers because it looks like you’ll have use for him with your legendaries. He’s the monster second in on the bottom row there, the cat pirate thing. To evolve it you need a flufferno which you can get here…

this is the only SE that requires another Monster which is not a token monster. what happens to the poor guy. Does he get cannablized. or every token monster is sacrificed to the Dark God Atrahsis to achieve the strength required to ultra evolve.

BTW that is a nice theory.

It increases the catness. He needs to embrace his inner â– â– â–  hole to utilise neko barrage

1 Like

Yeah I think he shoots out Flufferno in the barrage, it’s quite brutal and not for kids. Please tell your children that the flufferno is harmlessly acquired as his pet like a parrot.

2 Likes