Evolve which Legendary?

So as of right now I have a pretty solid timestrike/poison team going for me. I just got another omegamid from the new super challenge (thanks again to Dragaia’s Last Bite - thanks buddy :slight_smile: ) but I am currently at a standstill as to who to evolve next. I have all the materials for all four evolutions but I am short on silver and can only do one right now. So here’s who I’ve got that’s ready for ultra-evo:
Angelon
Guardian
Dolphlare
Venodrake
I’m currently leaning towards evolving Dolphare simply to get the Bronzeshells for the stun bomb. But evolved Venodrake is even better for the poison aspect of my team. Angelon’s evolution would be a great addition to my team with give turn and hold ground in addition to purify and the already OP risky heal all. And I don’t even know what Guardiron evolves into and what his moves turn into because I haven’t seen it and can’t find it online.

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated and I will respond to everyone who comments as long as it doesn’t get too crazy in here lol thanks again in advance to anyone who responds and good luck everyone!

Venodrake is the best choice

[quote name=“4live” post=“85125” timestamp=“1471784729”]
Venodrake is the best choice[/quote
Can you explain why? I’m not super strong in poison. Mostly is stun.

Banedragon sets up his own poison and is the only one out there that doesn’t need a charge up move to OH KO any monster in the game.

His hp and defense values are weak so you will need to set him up with a few give turners etc.

That’s the reasons. Thanks to Hidan1337

Just surround him with, protectors, purifier and give turner would be great

Don’t put him in frontline or there’s no poison entrance

Venodrake has a lot more sweeping potential than dolphin really. Plus he fits with the rest of your team a lot better.
GuardiRon evolves into celestrion BTW, it’s one of the shocking entrance timestriker

I love my Serapheon (Angeleon) for give turn, purify, and heal all, but she’s a support monster and can’t sweep on her own. Go for Venodrake and then evolve Angeleon next. Those two together would be awesome.

Guardiron is somewhat of a luxury evolve. The only difference is stunning entrance turning into shocking entrance (longer stun). It’s only a priority if you run a timestrike team, otherwise you should only evolve him if you don’t have anything useful left to evolve. I even held off on evolving him simply because I didn’t want to change my team for the added cost.

To avoid starting a new thread, I’ll go ahead and ask my question here. I recently finished the slumber event and got the omegamid, and am unsure of which legendary to evolve. My choices are -
Coalknight
Tiamad
Night horse
My only evolved legendary at the moment is a +4 soulstealer.

I would go for Tiamad because Nighthorse is like Guardrion and whilst the shocking entrance is good, there’s a lot of stun counters around now and I believe they lack a bloodthirst/Bloodfury to keep their kill streak going, so all they can really do is take out high second opponents.

Coalknight I wouldn’t know how to use but his devour charge seems a little lame if you ask me. Sure, he can do it four times himself (twice for first summon entrance and then he can step back) but to get his offensive attack decently charged, it takes a while.

At least with Tiamad you’ve got a foundation for a poison team, or he can be used to just get rid of those hold grounders when they come in.

I’d like to point out that the shocking entrance legendaries are far more useful than what is being described in this topic. There’s a lot of underestimating going on. Yes, they can’t sweep but they’re seriously good at setting up kill streaks for your other monsters, if used correctly.

Yep aim hg monster and poof ez fury

Maybe coz u haven evolve it to become Serapheon…My Serapheon don’t dies that often when using risky heal…probably 60% of the time as stated…there was once it even risky heal 3 times in a row without dying…><"

Well just an update for you guys if any of you care. I evolved Dolphlare into Dolpheonix. The two rockoids it summons when it enters serve two purposes for my team. It gives me fodder to sacrifice for Dolpheonix stun bomb AND it provides a little support for my Dragaia’s at the end if my team doesn’t make it. So right now my legendaries are as follows:
Dolpheonix
Angeleon I evolved it this morning after beating the new final challenge after taking out their last 7 monsters with…
DRAGAIA

Dragaia is by far my most lethal of all my monsters and my favorite legendary AND the best closer aside from Godfeather :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone who posted :slight_smile: my stun team is well on its way and I’m gonna be evolving Guardiron next then Venodrake because I have only Angeleon as a purifier for now besides my 3 and 4 stars that always get KO’d due to how far I am in story mode. And also I dont have any other poison monsters besides 1 and 2 star guys that again always get KO’d lol I only use him for challenges or evolve quests now just to have fun lol

You dont have clioseraph / seraphael ?
Unevolved drake already have double eater right ?

Who should I ultra evolve?

Omegawyrm/flarevern, angelion/(firelady, don’t remember the name), the water team turner or emerald bird.

You have so many to choose from lol…but those are my suggestions on who to evolve first. Ultimately, it is up to you though…