What should I Ultra evolve first?

Hello guys!
I’m starting to have a lot of legendaries and SE monsters but I really struggle at which monsters should I evolve first (which one for PVE and which one for PVP) ?
Here is my list of monsters :

Thanks a lot for helping me out :slight_smile:

Novadrake is probably the best monster you own for both pvp and pve. If you can get its secret skill second wind then you should evolve this first. It isn’t nearly as good without the secret skill.

For pve, evolve stratustrike (storm bird), revenarchion (shadow bird), super epic 400sec megabomb (try the water one), the shadow and water flutterdrakes, and blazebones (fire super epic with a skull).

For pvp, evolve novadrake, samugon, stratustrike, hellfox, tagosenshi, and freezecobra (water super epic with auto poison all and stun absorber).

6 Likes

What about bovo

1 Like

Oh ye I forgot about that. @Pekimpek for a really cool pve combo, you can use bovolcus and ultimadragon in your frontline along with an auto protector and a regular protector with stun absorber. You need to unlock the secret skill (SS). On your first turn, use the SS on bovolcus and then purify. Then skip turns with bovolcus and ultimadragon until ultimadragon will be the next monster that gets a turn after bovolcus. You can use deathmatch mode right before ultimadragon uses swift cannibalize on bovolcus. This heals your team while poisoning the enemies that were just set to 1 hp.

7 Likes

Go get yourself a Galvbane

3 Likes

Cool! Thank you very much @NMEduck !
Actually, I was using Bovo with Leoaxe because he has the ability to self heal and boost itself. But this is probably not the best use of Bovo ahah
Thanks for your input :+1: I’m definitely going into this direction

2 Likes

@NMEduck What about Deodrake? Does he is as good as the skull SE one?

I’m not sure about Galvbane, he doesn’t look as good as Galvboss to me. Maybe I’m wrong? Why does he is so popular?

1 Like

That’s pretty smart! Runedragon is a good legendary to evolve too. It’s got powerful attacks and self healing. You don’t have ways to combo or synergise with it much but it works nicely as a stand alone sweeper, similar to how Revenarchion will be for you in PvE.

1 Like

Deodragon isn’t as good as the super epic because Blazebones has a move called Revolutionize which inverts the hp of every monster on the field. You want to do this when the enemy monsters are at full hp so you can kill them off easily with an aoe attack. It also helps to use revolutionize when your monsters are at low to half hp or if you can heal them afterwards. If you are using them for the energy charge and energy blast, Deodragon is better because it has instant charge and a higher attack stat.

2 Likes

Yes, I do also really like Runedragon gameplay :slight_smile:
Concerning Revenarchion, I found that monster overpriced because it is not that easy to get kills with Timestrike and without his Double bloodcrave (which consumes it self) it is absolutely useless. More than that, the revive version of Revenarchion is way weaker (I would have loved that it can revive when killed by an ally to do some crazy combo with Avida and Carapasca). Maybe am I missing something or should I absolutely Ultra evolve it to get its real potential :man_shrugging:

@NMEduck Jeeeeeez that’s goddam powerful! I officially put the Skull on my Ultra evolve list haha

Thank you all for your very smart insights :+1:

1 Like

Revenarchion is good when paired with monsters that can revive it like Aurodragon or Atrahasis so it’s probably best that you save evolving it for later. The revived Revenarchions can use revenant strike and revenant slash which deal huge amounts of damage.

1 Like

You’re right! That’s a very smart and cool combo :sunglasses:

Blazebones actually deals more damage with energy blast. Blazebones is “full attack” while Deodragon is “rounded” so despite their very close attack stat (Blazebones = 4495, Deodragon = 4695) Blazebones actually deals about ~20% more damage.

I was thinking about having deodragon start in the frontline and use energy charge then use instant charge to wipe out a frontline. Other than that blazebones is just a better deodragon.

Yeah I totally agree with that, just wanted to correct you on the “higher attack stat” bit so nobody learns it incorrectly

1 Like

Alright, effectively the math is not obvious. Do you have links to it? Skill ratio, stat to skill ratio ?

I will do a proper guide about it at some point. I think it’s covered well in here, hope you can follow it all.

The damage calculations make sense but at the same time they are incredibly stupid lol

Do you want our help or not?

1 Like