What to UE next🤔

I have these 4 legendaries and id really like to know which one should i UE first

I appreciate everyone’s opinion

1 Like

Tenebris, Stratustrike and Wraithhost evolve in this order
Don’t bother evolving ur other mythic 2nd form is meh not worth

1 Like

ye persaphia is trash
and thx for the tip

btw im using persaphia with turn granting mons in the

1. Phersephia
  2. Noxdrake
  3. Wraith
    …

Later tenebris…

I dont agree … She is the best

in what way :rofl: she has so low attack unless she stacks her kills

My FL: Phersepia + Wraith + Noxdrk + abs stun

5to tenebris

6to and 7mo … F.D

bro u really confuse new players try not to make newbies do wrong things :joy: btw im not new im older than you in this game so :grin:

1 Like

Well then, don’t ask for advice and say: “I’m open to opinions” if you think you know but I don’t see that you’re in the top 20 … I’m in the top for something I tell you, but hey, I won’t give you any more advice. And for you to know I play neo mons since it was created, I am not new. Evolve as you want, no way that you will be the one who does not advance :man_shrugging:

not saying ur opinion is not heard but ur just spouting nonsense bro why :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I will not tell you “why” of the strategy, seek another opinion. The only thing I will tell you is that “it is not about evolving a monster because it is better” but rather evolving a set of monsters that are useful to each other, greetings

Tribris :blush: Especialy It is useful for PvE :dizzy:

im just saying which is better if i had to choose cuz only have resourses for 1

ig thats what ima do for the moment

Well, even if you have resources for 1, you are going to waste it on something, which later will not serve you

Oh wait, I forgot to make you a clarification :sweat_smile:, everything I tell you is primarily for PVP

and monster events no buff

im just waiting till a certain limited event and ill have enough resources for everything man

ye ik im not preparing for pvp right now so well mostly disagree

then we’re good hehe btw persaphia is bad first form unless u have atleast 2 kills which is why i hate her

Ap spam