Help episode XX 😅

So as u might say there are multiple threads on this topic already but i kinda have a special case. My monsters are too weak but i still got here. So if u guys can help me form some sort of team for this episode? Thx in advance.

1 Like

If Tenebris and revenarchion, emeraldeus are weak monsters then sorry you can’t win any PvE matches.

1 Like

Jeez, someone is bitter about not owning these monsters! Tenebris isn’t even evolved and with the SS, which is where it gains all its power.

@Pain_Luffy I don’t know the battle well but it looks like Azida + dragons might be your key to winning. Don’t be afraid to accept the limitations of your collection and come back to a battle later.

3 Likes

evolve tenebris and unlock the secret skill as @Killerdog said.
You don’t have any chrono killer or faststike mons that can take out the give turners or sweepers early on so I would go in fully expecting a FL decimation.
The most dangerous from what i remember are the give turners as deodragon’s blast gets him out of play for a while. Scarleguard might be able to one shot crimseias. If not then add something that together can.
A possible FL: scarleguard + fast knockback + AP + emeraldeus. The idea: take out crimseias with scarleguard, knockback the nebelronix, the ap will take the ashterios hit. Then deathstroke the deodragon with emeraldeus. In 5th have a stun revenge mon which comes in. About now deo does blast, taking out your FL, and getting everything stunned. After that have stunning entrance mons/stun burst mons. It is imperative you have a way of getting these off the field (ie use the holy type stunner with heal all. Next run azida + blue flutter + tenebris (preferably with secret skill). Azida should one shot the fire mons tenebris clones indefinitely and blue flutter accelerates. Just take out the incoming non stunned mons, and sweep with azida, tenebris and emeraldeus. After tenebris i guess just add a bunch of protectors for your sweepers. Maybe a few purifiers too if there’s poison. @SHIKAOTOKO actually made a really good video on this general strategy today. Here’s the link. 【Neo Monsters】Must-see for beginners! Recommended team composition of PvE. - YouTube.

2 Likes

Thank you for introducing the video to everyone :laughing:
We will continue to create useful videos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Imo I am still remember this is the hardest stage for me it take 1-2 weeks.to complete this stage.
but dont worry bro after this stage.your opponent pretty easy.

1 Like

The first 5 arent the problem actually since i kill deodragon and resurrect him on my team then blast the 4 opponents but later on there is magmarinos and his finish snap😭

So emeraldeus is my main damage dealer and i use stunt entrances too but whenever emeraldeus dies i cant really continue

First of all i wish i had revenarchion just to be clear. Also im low on resources and believe me ik their strenght is awsome after ultra-evolution but im using them as much as possible😂

Its been 6 days since i started this account and ik ur right about going back later its just that im excited about beinf at 20 since in my old account i had a full ultra-evolved legendary team and i didnt pass episode 17😅