What should I get from 12 6 star tickets

Wanted suggestions on what Mons I should get from 12 6 star tickets, abyssal commander or something else…Also some team suggestions would be great

Abysscomander will be a good choice .
:ok_hand:

1 Like

get another pupupa…wait…

btw in all seriousness i think AS posiedon is a decent choice for you because you have decent AS. but at the moment one of the best monsters in the shop is arguably ankoudragon. another option i would suggest is aviaronix. if you had better poison monsters tridrakhan would be the suggestion. and yes dusicyon will always be a good choice too.

btw love all these old players coming out of the woodworks.

for teambuilding advice i would suggest joining the Neomonsters Discord. there’s also a teambuilding thread here but its largely ignored.

Edit- didn’t see the dusi!

1 Like

I’m a quite new player, so my opinion might not be correct. But I see you have few synergy death element monster, so I would not choose Ankudragon (even though I like him, but I don’t have him). Dusicyon I think you have him already. And Atrahasis, you got him too. Then I would choose AS Poseidon, because he is shop only, strong and fun to play. He will give you more space on your team too, he is only 13 and the AS are only 10, so your team can have more other high cost monsters. I got him too (after the nerf) and he is still nice and fun. Now I save my tickets for AS Myst.

But Tridrakhan is always very good and overpowered, but he is available in a banner and he is only 6 tickets. Since you saved 12 already, go for AS Poseidon.

Go get yourself a galvbane

1 Like

The famous line we all came to know and love lol

1 Like

Name one time it has been bad advice :100:

3 Likes

Where was Galvbane during the Yom Kippur War (1973)?

Your mom is so fat that her passive would be gravity field

1 Like

Ok so I got the as legendary…

1 Like

Ouuuuuuuu

1 Like

Yo mama so stupid, she got herself a Wolfrozor

5 Likes

yo mama so nasty, even the true form of delugazer didnt wanna absorb her

3 Likes

Your mom is so fat she ate the dark and holy gummydragons before they released

5 Likes