What rewards should I exchange buy in Whales treasure

So whales treasure is live now…The girl told me that I might not be able to get all the rewards…So which rewards are the best and I should exchange for finns?Reply below⬇️

aw shucks! I was about to reply above but you told me otherwise.

1 Like

???:neutral_face:

6 star tickets are the rarest and I also want even more gems for the anniversary so I’ll save till the end of the event, if iade it to another pack on anniversary, I’ll go for 6 star tickets otherwise the gems.

1 Like

I’ll be going for the 6 star tickets and two legend pots first. I’ll spend the rest on gems and rare gems.

Extract from one of my guides…

Rewards:
In Whale’s Treasure you get to choose your rewards. Things may have changed since I wrote this (will try to keep it up to date) but here are some suggestions to consider, with what I do first…

My plan is 900 Finns total:

• 390 on gems (24x)
  • 60 on a rare gem
  • 200 on a 6* ticket
  • 250 on legendary potions (2x)

I don’t need any ingredients so I can skip them all, including the Ocarino. I value something like 2 gems = 1 rare gem (2.5 gems for newer players - depends on how much of the rare egg pool you have) so that’s why I choose to ignore the second rare gem. I used to get the second rare gem in the past before eggs became 4 gems rather than 5 gems.

If I didn’t get so many Finns I would cut back on the second legendary potion and instead get more gems.

For newer players the ingredients at 50 Finns are a good deal. You need to get lots of ingredients first so you can evolve the monsters to get you further in events and therefore get more gems. Gems are definitely the priority in this event and older players will want to pick up the 6* ticket but if I were a new player I wouldn’t look past the Omegamid for 50 Finns and I might grab an Ocarino for 100. The others are all either farmed or gained regularly so I’d ignore them here.

8 Likes

Can someone pls help me? I cannot exchange the ingredient Ocarino or the 6 Star Ticket even my finns are exactly 200, not to mention the Ocarino is only 100 finns less than the ticket. I think my game is bugged and can only exchange for random things pls help me​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

either PM Dev VKC or post this in the bug reports section. PM is usually quicker.

1 Like

You should probably get the alteramid

1 Like