What mythic did you choose from shop and care to share the reasons

Sui would be featured soon

1 Like

Damn
Then I’ll awaken him
Les fuckin goo

If neo rng Doesn’t ■■■■ on me then i will have him awakened

2 Likes

Awakened mythic is a very small price to pay for the fox to not come back. It’s a very fair exchange, isn’t it? I absolutely hate the fox. I have many camo monsters and it just wrecks havoc. I need to get the light bulb to put it out of play.

3 Likes

Yeah I get what you mean. If you run Arachna either have something to remove the fox like stun in the FL or stun in 5th/6th so when the fox dies you can profit. I actually like playing against the fox because it charges everything easily once it dies

2 Likes

Ideally I would stun it out of the game and make it 4 vs 3 but it doesn’t always happen. The only problem with Arachna is it’s too slow. If it was faster, it would probably be one of the best monsters in the game.

XY for last shard, or Novemdomina because I worship her but don’t actually own her.
Hard choice.

1 Like

Strong hesitation between Arachnadiva and Kuroakami (+6) but made my choice !

13 Likes

Congratualtions. I am just 1 shard away from awakening her. I will awaken her as soon as the banner comes.

Good luck with this ! It was time for me to update my earth monster pool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

11 Likes

I’m new, could any veterans recommend what I should get that would pair well?
I have Lucifelle and Maeve mythicals
I was thinking maybe Deviladus?
I also have 13 gold tickets

1 Like

Try to see in the neo tierlist topic to see which one is better ultra evolved
Or try to get a mythic that will suit one or several teams of yours or… wait for more replies :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey guys
how do i get the neo ticket?

Go to news section and see every news it was somewhere there …

1 Like

I don’t have a mythic … can you recommend one to me. That will be good in both pvp and pve in his/her 2nd form.

Suik / brutal axe will be good if u are considering to go for something useful in both pve and PvP according to me.
Huskie is good as well in second form

The only mithics that i could awake are misteltorment or xyz dragon but both are very bad :nauseated_face:
I think i wait a few weeks if i get some other monster shards .

2 Likes

Thanks

I could’ve awakened husky but chose a different mythic due to wanting to try out a new combo lol. It was worth it because the mythic I chose was one of my personal favorites. The time I awaken husky will come. I’m definitely a patient person :relieved:!

3 Likes