What mythic did you choose from shop and care to share the reasons

You choose the energy dragon aurelius (dont know his name )and you will pair him with nautri right😁

1 Like

Dude wtf seriously? Dead ■■■ you psychic. Remind me to run when we meet in pvp lol.

Seriously though how did you know?

1 Like

🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🤣

1 Like

Oh wow, that tier list is nice. Thank you so much

1 Like

Lol overall i love this anni. Finally got enough tickets to purchase atra from shop so I can pair him with my auro for pve/ UC :heart_eyes:!

3 Likes

Same I’m going to buy it too!

1 Like

I’m glad you made that choice. Arachna every day of the week

1 Like

Went for an aurazur. I recently hatched a togala and nauticruiser. I am currently more focused on getting good mythics for certain teams rather than trying to awaken these I already have. The only mythic i could probably awaken in the current list was novemdomina. I barely use her and don’t actually have a link fire section anywhere(whenever i hatch for them i get offbanners, they’re allergic ro me). I got entire link sections in offbanners trying to get link fire. Aura nauti FL is something i wanted to try out. So that’s why I got him.

1 Like

Oh man, i scrolled fast through the news page and didn’t noticed this, now i can’t open the news… how can i get the ticket now?

It’s the first page of the news I think. It will be clear once you find it

Bought him because my end seems to need more sweepers like him

9 Likes

Any suggestions what mythic to get? Not really after shards since I only have one copy of my mythics so more on less, I needed 3 more. (Na’turgoul, Dragulus)

Found it! Thx!

After an year of havin him +6
LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOO

15 Likes

Copy cat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How did you bypass the swear word blockout? I need to know so I can do this as well :thinking:

[redacted, mods only]

1 Like

Genius thank you :pray:t5:! I will try it out.

1 Like

Do I choose Kuromasa, Sui or Husky?
I’ll only be able to use them in their 2nd forms so…

Husky or Kuromasa. Sukenshi is not great in 2nd form.

3 Likes