What monster annoys you the most?

I’ve seen like 5 different dusicyon bloom teams today. Yours was well put together for sure.

Some people don’t have malwing. I will ask though if you think it’s healthy for a monster to be included in every single team whether or not it’s actually relevant to the team?

I’m just saying it’s annoying as heck to play against. I’ve started getting bored of pvp already as a result.

1 Like

It’s fine on stuff like piercing mortar, I’d argue that that’s what makes bunker even usable.

I’m not going to argue about something being OP or not, it’s just annoying as heck to see every team today be bloomeluga + AP spam.

1 Like

If it isn’t Black beast, it’s Bloom. And if it isn’t that either, it’s Jag/Tygo/Magma/some other top notch sweeper getting thrown in an AP heavy team. Seems that AP is the main problem here regarding these stale teams. A shame that a game with so many interesting and beautiful monsters has dozens that never get to see use. Best way to deal with stale teams it to change the egg pools as KD suggested in another thread, by moving the older monsters to the shop and adding some new ones to the egg.

2 Likes

Why can’t some of you tolerate any monster with a very good skillsets .?!! Is it simply because your brains can’t handle it ?
@Bloomeluga

P.s : this community has a very bad habit of criticizing everything that’s somewhat nice .

Devs , just don’t listen to any of those and leave bloom alone. It’s a very nice monster ! And change how AP works , possibly

1. Remove RNG in choosing the protector target we want
  2. Reduce the chances of blocking by 20% or something for each ally protector on the battlefield ( is this too difficult to code devs ?? )
3 Likes

I do think bloom can stand to be toned down a bit. The biggest warning sign to me is that he apparently became even more powerful during the stun immune pvp even though his design is presumably to counter stun… that just speaks volumes to me. Bloom always struck me as being intended as more of a support monster, I.e. same difficult to kill stun absorber niche as utopion, so maybe tsunami can simply become less powerful. Can easily wipe out weak mons and can still ruin shields and HG, but it can’t be used to sweep anymore. Will put more emphasis on being a support mon that doesn’t value its own ability to get turns so much.

1 Like

I don’t like monsters you can’t interact with while they kill your whole team. It’s not very fun to play against.

It’s not about a monster being “nice”. It’s about it really encouraging people to goldfish rather than interact with your opponent.

There is also the problem of not everyone owning it.

Bloom can be shut down with stun.

Specially during this pvp were stun is very strong.

1 Like

Stun absorb is a blessing and a curse, that’s just how the passive works. It’s the way it’s always been with stun absorbers… even with the SE protectors who don’t offer much with their moveset because if they get stunned before protecting they will become a useless monster on your field.

Any stun will stop Bloom very easily… which is very easily accessible for everyone and part of most good teams. The camouflage and shields make it harder to stop but if there’s no protector around then camouflage isn’t the worst thing in the world.

Stun immune give turns exist and are also everywhere.

3 Likes

And with bloom on the field it doesnt matter if their immune or not.