What monster annoys you the most?

Man, you sound salty.

Haha I have no doubt I do! We’re talking about the monster we’re most annoyed by XD There are a couple of monsters/moves/passives I’d happily be rid of in this game and Sanctistag hits the top of the list. It doesn’t wind me up much, but more than most things do.

1 Like

I dont like to agree with KD. And I do love my stag (giggety). But it is the icon of RNG.

That said, i do think this game needs a stealth protector. Just slow it down and dont make it a sleep RNG machine.

1 Like

Aurodragon i hate it!!! But i wish i have it hahahaha

1 Like

Dusicyon. My mood just takes a huge dip every time I see him, because I know no matter what I do I’m gonna be losing at least one mon to his virtually unavoidable initial CS, and wasting at least 5 turns on his damn shields. -_-

1 Like

Try Nulifying the shields with auto poison?

1 Like

Now that you mention it my poison front could use one… just not sure if I can trust him to stay around long enough to be there for it

1 Like

Elem Heal, or lifeflip friend in your fl might help

Would also help if I had oak lol

Or Flare, but oak is better

Thank you for your kind words @Canisvulpes

3 Likes

Lol being toxic and annoying as hell certainly runs in the family doesn’t it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Toxic… Hell - isnt that the name of a fast food taco restaurant?

Really?

Ouch

Bloomeluga, it does more then it should for 16 cost, and has the most ridiculous set of defensive passives. Refreshing shield, with a 2x excessive force sweeping move that has 0 risk associated with it due to stun absorber. It’s literally powercreep applied to delugazar.

Only counter to it right now is keeping regalion on the field while you stun it into oblivion due to the dusicyon and auto protectors always protecting it.

There is also no current team that goes without it. Mortar monsters were already hard to kill.

5 Likes

I wonder from where you got the dusc part.

tbh completely i think hes fine the way he is i found out the certain players shut him down badly with malwing enterance where the game suddenly turns to 2vs4. other monsters like bb or stealth killers deal well with him.

i also think other mortar monsters should be put up to bloom level like sarcophinx and gryphking

If they just took away instant reload it would be far more balanced. Thats a BS move on an already strong monster.

The reload is what is supposed to balance the incredible power that most mortar moves have. Instant reload removes that balance.

Make it swift reload. Or a 20s reload that doesn’t apply a shield.

1 Like

The 1TU reload on Bloom’s SS doesn’t add a shield. I agree it’s an incredibly good monster which is hard to deal with, offers support and incredible sweeping. However, stunning it takes it out the game (very rare to be able to shut down a sweeper like that) and right now it’s at its best in this meta with lots of protectors so it’s no surprise it’s the current monster people are noticing is powerful.

I am surprised why it took so much time until.people realized how OP bloomeluga is. Paired with a GT and Ap spam it’s pretty much save to get 2 to 4 monsters. That’s why I want him so badly :joy:

2 Likes