What is the worst mythic and how do we buff them?

Oh we have got a new contender! Goliatherion or however you spell that beautiful creature with the worst skillset is definitely going in here.

1 Like

Well it is super easy to use him in UC or buffed pve nd it will work wonders in there.

2 Likes

@Coltraz Why do you feel Unicera is strong? She’s very obviously among the worst mythics in my eyes. Way too situational with all her moves that she’s dead weight a lot of the time and even for the things she does there are better options (the titans, Nikki, Gabrielle, Aviaeronix). I can’t think of a proper reason to play her in PvP other than if you’re doing a duel and are hedging your bets about what the specific opponent will be using.

1 Like

If you are not running any ap in the front and you stay away from dr monsters then Unicera won’t be an issue for you. But she counters many teams and I don’t think she needs to have a blood move while being the fastest mythic in the game. Her passive is strong if you build right to surpise the opponent and she offers a lot of support with heal and purify. There are more urgent mythics that need a rework than her.

1 Like

Are you scared Potter?

thank you! :place_of_worship: I support this comment

We can talk seriously about Orochi, I know that many are against giving her a blood movement because they say that she is destined to commit suicide. Now I’ll explain why I think we should give Ultra Evolve Orochi a Bloodshed. Orochi is currently a very strong monster (awakens) but we cannot forget that there are f2p players in the game, not all of them have the possibility of awakening it, therefore 99% of the Orochis that are hatched unexpectedly are abandoned in their first form or in their first second forma . Orochi’s suicide game is not good, as if his Death Entrance kills a partner with revenge Orochi would die and this would put you at a huge disadvantage (it would be good if his entrance ignored revenge) and his Fulu abilities have a 200 Seconds restriction so it is impossible to use it in F.L . With a bloodhed in her ultra evolve form, she would do a gate kill, an explosion kill, meditate heal, a stun kill and thus charge up Bloodshed

Here we go again with asking for buffs on 2nd form mythics to make 11 cost myths better than 16cost legendaries :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

ain’t no one gonna read all that but I appreciate your effort :fire:

2 Likes

Yup, makes perfect sense.

Please stop hounding this other person with negative comments. The suggestion seems very reasonable and you’ve got to respect that most of what’s said here is personal opinions about monsters… either side could be just as wrong.

1 Like

Maybe don’t use her with DR mons now that’s a thought. You can build around her so if she kills something of your own you have another entrance. I use gazer after her and this would still work with her 2nd form not everything has to cater to F2P.

3 Likes

New buff idea for majorie: Keep everything the same, just buff magical wind: choose what monster out of the 6 monsters you can see with clairvoyance to knock back

1 Like

The idea was to give Leira a buff, and they nerfed her, if Sleep Bomb only put your team to sleep then it would be an incredible buff, but since the whole field sleeps it’s not a buff at all, it’s more of a nerf, now Moogong is an easy dead weight to remove. and since everyone is asleep this could be to the advantage of the enemy. I thought Siren’s Hex could be used twice, that they would lower the TU of her abilities and swap out Elemental Slaughter for Siren’s Song

1 Like

U just delusional. Wish u know how annoying 200sec + deadweight and stunable monster ,and lock raw monster

U can use her with stun , repulse (moogong speed is very slow) , wavetail.

Leira still good tier myth, 2x mermaid hex also silly.

1 Like

No, it was annoying when Moogong didn’t use Sleep Bomb, since you spend 200TU to summon him, now it puts you at a total disadvantage for him to use Sleep Bomb, since your monsters would be asleep and an awake enemy would enter. You are paying a very high price to instantly kill an enemy. And the idea of ​​two uses for Siren’s Curse was for Leira Awakened. Leira Ultraevolution and Leira Despierta are exactly the same, which causes practically no one to be interested in awakening her, and that is the real problem that Leira had to be fixed.

1 Like

I like this

Just kill it before enemy use sleep Bomb also Moogong very slow . Actually I don’t like the sleep bomb idea. I am more prefer on moogong have unmovable .

fair point, but give it 100 sec since leira turn ( so no roaring instant kill + deadweight anymore).

Nerf second form is enough like we do on kuromasa. Buff monster that already broken is silly

Me too

The double use of Siren Hex had the restriction that there could not be another Moogong in the enemy field, since you had an immovable Moogong you had to kill it to be able to use the ability again.

Good point,If moogong actually have unmovable.
But for curent moogong, Its bad options to give leira 2x mermaid hex.

We have more good option like reduce sec on her skill (awakened only) . But I am still feel leira problem is mermaid hex + tidal entrance on second form who make only few player want to awakened her.

2 Likes

When you actually pair it with sleep immune or camo monsters then you kinda force the enemy to sleep their entire lineup if they want to get rid of moogong. In proper team building its still amazing, but cant put it randomly in a random slot

1 Like