What is the worst mythic and how do we buff them?

Actually she used her in link water, and I wouldnt say that this mythic needs that many boosts as she was already changed after her release. [We all remeber her first stance with both solo knockback and water requiring High Tide]
In my opinion it’s just a decent mythic for link water - Christine’s sister. It has roaring entrance, is a stun converter and can remove anything from the field or sweep every fire team with no effort.

1 Like

Ah yes the

Moment

1 Like

I’m just agree with lowering the TU of her abilities a bit and making High Tide a penetrating hit

New Aoi moveset?

• High tide (130TU) [extra damage when 2+ other water teammates]
  • Element massacre (200TU)
  • Low tide (70TU, 2 use) [pullback a teammate, usable if 2 or fewer water monsters (includes itself)]
  • Flame eater (160TU)
    SS: Swift raw knockback (70TU)
  • Stun converter
  • Roaring entrance

I know many people always want to make her high tide piercing, but that’s pretty strong on roaring entrance and in link water you can use it over and over. What I’d like is something like above. I.e. giving her better utility with some fast knockback/pullback. Low tide is designed to help reactivate link / high tide if you have a water monster behind and can pull herself back instantly, which may come up.

It’s not a huge buff, but I think it’ll make her decent enough. Right now she’s fine but doesn’t quite feel mythic power level.

3 Likes

I like This, Flame Eater is good in 136 TU , by the way Flame Eater cannot be a piercing strike so you can make High Tide a piercing strike only in Awakened Form and if all Allies are Water Elemental

Can we talk about Leira? I was thinking about some things to improve it, like in the awakened form increase siren hex up to 2 (this ability cannot be used if there is a Mogong in the enemy battlefield) , also how about changing Elemental Massacre for Siren Song 60 TU, (This ability hits an enemy, it does critical damage if there are on the battlefield a Water-Type monster, this ability ignores Hold Ground and Protection Barriers if there are 3 Water-Type monsters). I don’t know if it’s totally crazy but I think Awakened Leira deserves a buff like This

(sorry for editing it several times, it’s that I wrote Awakened and Battelfield wrong)

@ToNdEuSEnCaRtOn hey check this out :joy:

3 Likes

Siren song is definitely way too overpowered, especially considering Leira has practically roaring entrance. This move cannot exist.

However, making the hex move have 2 uses and add the Moogong restriction is a smart idea. I like it a lot! Another change is we could make the 2nd form pass 50s rather than 80s on entrance.

2 Likes

and what if we remove the ignore Hold Ground and protection barriers from Siren’s Song and leave it as: this ability hits an enemy it does critical damage if there is another water type monster on you field? it would be similar to High Tide from Aoi but with 90 TU

Unfortunately I keep finding myself coming back to this thread.

This is not specifically pointed at any mythic in particular, but rather a skill. Sorry if off-topic but it relates.

I’d like to see Dragon Lottery (Azida & Caesardragon) have some sort of baseline. It’s possible (and has happened to me) to lottery a teammate and receive a Bluey. Undoubtedly this is worse than whatever you killed off to begin with.

I understand this move is a “lottery” and the risk is inherent. The move has a lot of interesting potential, but it’s too risky to even use. Options that would be huge improvements:

• The lottery result has a min cost of 8
  • Some sort of added benefit such as a small stun
4 Likes

I love that this is getting attention again, dragon lottery could definitely use a tweak!

2 Likes

Or just make it only able to summon the second to last form and final form. There are plenty of dragons that would just as likely ■■■■ you as help you anyway

1 Like

I still remember when she was introduced they just slapped “all dragons” and you were able to spawn the icy dragon boss from the side quests.

1 Like

Or make it that it cant spawn lower than her stars minus 1 or something, so awaken spawns 6 and 7 stars, 2nd form spawns 5,6,7 :crazy_face:

Bro trust me you don’t wanna see me giving you 2 moogong then repulsing them both💀

3 Likes

The idea is to improve Leira awake, not make Leira ultra worse, it’s unfortunate that for a mythical awakened to be good you have to worsen his ultraevolution, it’s better not to touch Leira’s passive, and if they want to do something to her, it’s Tsunami entry , that it pushes 80-90 Seconds, sometimes 80 sometimes 90 that is random, and I really strongly propose the Siren’s Song, I think that with a skill with which it can kill, it will already stand out a lot over its ultra-evolution and that it will also make it another character playable and it will give more strength to the water link (since the water type monsters are all water element) @Killerdog Please Please Please consider these ideas . We wouldn’t be breaking Leira with those changes, otherwise we would make her more playable than just coming in to set up Nereids and turn an enemy into Mogoong , I am Leira’s #1 defender and I will fight everything I have to fight to improve it

1 Like

You speak as if Killerdog is a dev himself or has extreme influence over every decision they make regarding buffs/nerfs. Oh wait he does “Cough” Scyber and Bastia “Cough”

1 Like

I see @killerdog as a father figure, since I came here all my doubts, suggestions and ideas have been raised with him and I have always received an answer from him: “it’s a good idea” “It’s an impossible idea” etc. I cannot say that we have a friendly relationship, but I can affirm that I have great confidence and security in him.

1 Like

I know nobody wants to hear that, but let’s just imagine that Leira was a top 5 mythic and its second form was just as good… the solution would definitely be to nerf the second form rather than make the awakened form even stronger.

Personally, I’d go for some kind of compromise where the awakened form gets a small change and the second form gets the entrance nerfed + a small buff. E.g. The second form could also get mermaid’s hex be 2 uses.

Anyone who still seriously thinks this is a reasonable idea should play a match or two against @ToNdEuSEnCaRtOn (mega @sshole token spammer guy)

Edit: oh, unless you mean the 2nd form gets 50tu tidal entrance and two mermaid hexes while the awakened form gets only one hex, which still seems kinda weird to me

5 Likes