What is the worst mythic and how do we buff them?

Well, here is my point of view:

Mai: I think the buff that Mai needs is to change her sonic attack for frappe sonic in the awakened form, Mai i like she a lot as she is, I don’t see her as a bad character but if they improve her …I’ll be happy

Medbie: She just needs an increase in her speed, she is a very good character but her weak speed makes her difficult to enjoy

Deus X: like Medbie

Lime: Reduce the TU of all his abilities and make his passive better relate to his moveset

Majorie: To improve this Character they should change sleep roulette+ foR Link Hypnosis, so they would completely break it and everyone would stop calling it trash

Unicera: Swap Power Slash for a blood move

Vixian: I don’t see Vixian as a bad character, her problem is that she lacks a passive that places 2 or 4 rockoids at the end of the team to be able to use their abilities

Leira: She’s not a bad character either, the problem is that the awakened and ultra evolved forms are identical, so I think it would be good if she got big buffs in her awakened form to make her want to wake her up

Mistlertorment: I think something is missing in its moveset to make it more playable

well… thanks for reading

3 Likes

By the way I think that to save Lime it is more necessary to change the restriction of the Unwanted Equality ability, it will also lower the TU of Lime’s abilities and change Double Smash to a new ability like Rapid Double Smash, so I think Lime could be more playable and popular

1 Like

:rofl:

don’t laugh, we’re talking about finding a way to improve bad characters. Majorie’s problem is Sleep Roulette+, if she had an ability like Power Sleep, Hypnosis or Sleep it would be much more useful.

so they will give him buff?

I dont think you used her to make this comment. I used her for multiple seasons in pvp to make that specific comment, and believe me building around her is much harder than lot of mons that have been mentioned here.

Certainly, her other two moves dont offer much adv. Counterslash/Catapult on her was a bad idea. Not to mention her ss isnt that good.
She def needs rework.

I wish i could say that mojinator was worse. But at least the thing works in events, vixian doesnt work anywhere.
I would also nominate awakened leira here. She def needs major rework for her skills, she is totally useless…

1 Like

Don’t forget about this beauty :joy:

3 Likes

I feel like instant bloodcrave or bloodfury would work great as a SS for him… it completely plays into his gaining kills and redemption to heal and sustain, it would allow him to get a second kill after his initial attack, and then immediately redeem himself

1 Like

My suggestion for it:

Twin entrance → Union: excessive force (with Azida too) [since Akane’s passive also has her included]
Instant protector killer → Instant purify all

I don’t think mistletorment that bad bro

This would ruin the monster… those two Goldoids are a big part of its power and not having excessive force allows it to re-use golden burst if it targets hold ground enemies

2 Likes

Nah, killerdog has rhinedragon in C tier so it’s clearly not in need of a buff :skull:

1 Like

Those two goldoids are basically the sole reason it’s one of the worst myths. Who in the current state of pvp where focus/raw/sneak monsters are on the rise wants to rocklock himself with slow monster that also doesn’t gain value when those rocks are killed, they just buy him a little more time at most.

PvP meta changes with time. Lemon was bad for a long time when there were lots of poison end-games but it was always a strong monster

Let’s give Awakened Rhinedragon “Penance” instead of Redemption.

Penance - same TU and effect of Redemption with the added clause: “if a teammate was killed since the last time this skill was used, the seconds of this monster are reduced as close as possible to 1.”

This basically makes his healing move a 1tu skill if a teammate has died, making it synergize with the Goldoids it summons, while also giving it a Chrono weakness. Tis a buff and a nerf neatly packaged into one and making this monster have some pressure for the oppinent to prioritize getting rid of it.

5 Likes

I certainly have not played with Vixian, I just gave my point of view and that is that she needs a passive that places Rockoids on her to sacrifice, although what I see as useless is her Morph movement, I think she should summon more than 1 Brozeshell, at least two, and i totally agree regarding Leira, her awakened form really needs a big buff

Aoi is really bad. Her only good skill (Roaring Entrance) is a passive! Her skills cost too much and her cheapest repeatable attack (110tu) isn’t very good.

• High Tide is 110tu and requires a water element as a teammate. This should be piercing.

• Element Massacre is 170tu and as a result, is rarely ever used. This attack is just terrible. High tu and a poor attack at that.

• Raw Knockback is a whopping 212tu! Icefang’s ss raw repulse is 59tu. I get that Ali’s raw knockback is reusable so it can’t be cheap nexessarily, but 212tu is way too high.

• Flame Eater is 136tu or 36tu if you kill an opponent. This is fine, though I believe it’s intent was to counter fire poison end games. It’s a bummer that it’s only effective vs fire elements.

• Swap for Helper is 85tu and brings out a terrible(!) protector, though it is water. This should have a much lower TU, similar to Plume’s instant pullback, or at the very most 50tu.

Not saying that all of my suggestions should be implemented, because I think she’d be too good. But at least some of them should be considered. If I had to choose one, it’d be to make high tide piercing. Second choice would be to reduce the tu of raw knockback.

With all this being said, as an alternative I’d be happy with Aoi getting a redesign. I could see her being the water version of Novemdomina where she supports other water elements.

2 Likes

Make high tide piercing when aoi is in full water link so all 4 monsters

You are very wrong here as someone who used aoi for a long time when she meets a link team of fire earth light dark water (not storm) its very viable as it will kill everything thats not hg

I would move this to ss and make it swift raw kb at ??? Secs 70 probarly

This move is her greatest kill skill if you simply build around her with monsters that can bring stuff to hg or low it does not have to be on a fire type at all

As i would move RKB to ss i would give her a completly new move something like Low Tide. Caus i mean she has high tide lets go all the way vkc. Anyways i saw some players running aoi as the starter for a link water eg. Or have personaly been token locked so hard i had no more water monsters on field beside aoi. So id make low tide a pull back skill as low tides pull away. But insted of monsters like plume etc id make it pull aoi back 2/3 spots in the team. And restrict it to only useable if no water monsters beside aoi are on field

1 Like

Happy to hear you’ve found success with her – I think you’re the only one. But curious how often you actually come across a full link team. Today’s meta isn’t link-focused, especially early- or mid-game.

I see your point here and I agree that it’s her best kill skill. The issue I have with it is – that’s basically making a mythic do the job of Celeshine, a legendary. Do you really want to build around Aoi with monsters who only get to HG? Nowadays there are plenty of piercing options which save turns.

This is why i always ran her in 5th with arcticlaw as links are not common in mid or eg anymore or when i last played atleast. But you see quite a few links in fl like shadow link or fire link

If i can use an example a very normal link to meet is nova fls with azra. Against this aoi shines very well due to azra being stun revenge so what she does is bring the hadeshoof/bitterbeast to hg kill the demontoad and azra and immidietly get another turn due to stun converter were you can either decide to elemental massacre again to kill of both nova and hades/bitter or just flame eater to get yourself 2/3 more turns instantly

Fire also has this as there are stun revenge monsters in fire or stunners which are commonly used by the full link players like vulcatiga

Oh i do definetly agree with you that she is underwhelming at the moment but has alot of potential if played well. And id definetly like to see her buffed.

1 Like