What hatchling took you the longest to find?

In a span of 2 hours found 2 leafy’s and the other 3 hatchlings only problem was i killed the 1st leafy. Now for the starters well screw snorkling is all i got to say.

None said what grade did you find. Almost an hour for me and found Ashie. The fact that is E grade puts me under the weather. Having a Leefy S grade it seems to me bad to fuse them since i will take a b grade magmawyrm. since i want to get omegawyrm i dont know if its good to move on to the next wyrm or to try to get it in higher grade.

Edit : In 4 hours with metallodius on team i found 2 ashie one C and one E , one bluey B , and one one Galley C

hopefully i will get at best a Omegawyrm A or B

Leafy S + Ashie C = A grade magmawyrm

Bluey B + Galley C = B grade Typhoonwyrm XD (prey) worst C

A grade magmawyrm + B grady Typhoonwyrm = A grade Omegawyrm ( ultra prey)

Right now S grade arks are almost a must for the powerful offensive arks in pvp because of bonus actions. Hopefully in the next update having lower class arks will not be such a big disadvantage.

I got super lucky at first. Galey was like the second monster I caught. Found it right away not knowing what it was, just figuring “oh, this egg thing probably turns into something cool later”. Went back for Leafy once I fought the Gaiawyrm, found it right away. But Ashie took me a few days. I was farming Bluey for several hours and somehow found another Galey on what I’m almost positive was Blueys spot, so still looking for him.