What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

Rolled 5 packs and got new legend but i wanted void dupes :cry:

Void is by far the strongest mythic, the others dont even compare.

I rolled one pack and 3 singles got

Void and cen. Got pretty lucky

Second pack void and cen dupes

Rolled another pack full of epics, so i rolled 6 packs and got just one legendary egg luckily it was new legend.

One pack, new stag. Im out :joy:

Rolled four packs and managed to get Stag, Cent, the new legend and the purple Flutter, completing my collection. A little salty about not getting Void, but Iā€™ll try again a few days later.

I canā€™t even roll 1 packā€¦ gonna try singles when I get gems

Just get void in rare eggs

That requires an insane amount of rare gems/luck. This festival is arguably my best chance.

My friend had 4 gemsā€¦ he rolled and gets voidressā€¦ !!! Rofl

Heā€™s not welcome here

3 Likes

26 packs.

Game is a scam. Thatā€™s all iā€™m saying.

4 Likes

When you get voidress in the 8th pack of New Year festival with a Kurao dupe, I must be very lucky

Iā€™d love Voidress so much and had none of these featured. Decided Iā€™d roll until I got one. 3 packs 0 legendaries/mythics then 4th pack Centaureon. Itā€™s the featured that I least wanted but at least itā€™s a featured. I canā€™t wait until I get mythics easily like others are!

Current standing on mythics is:
54x rare eggs + 7x 10-packs for one mythicā€¦ the worst one!

2 Likes

Still 9 epic dupes and 1 SE dupe.

Opened 5 packs in total on several accounts. Got the fat flying featured monster on 1 account. Regret it still xD

Rolled another 4 packs, one single and 2 rare eggs. ALL epic dupes and se dupes!

Koco , u should really start a new thread called ā€œKocoā€™s hatching failuresā€ and compile em all in one placeā€¦ :hugs:

1 Like

This game is just depressing me now,
Last 8 packs , 0 legends or dupes , 1 mythic (mistle)
Idek how I got that lucky.