What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

Can we get gem refunds for new year and christmas egg as well? :joy:

2 Likes

In general its completely unfair if people who spent gems on this egg and got all refunded and kept all rolls before. Either you do a rollback for those players or do nothing. I mean that was just a terminus mistake by telling it’s exclusive while it’s obviously not. It’s not like a big scam compared to you have 6% chance of hatching a legendary while in reality it is way less than that.

1 Like

Don’t take my flarevern please :confounded::confounded:

P.s : jk…
My friend who got jaguardian in 1 freaking single roll will go broly all over NM !

1 Like

Vkc and brd will fuse into gogeta (dev) and clap him :joy:

1 Like

We will just WHISkey them gogeta !!!

Well guys I mean what’s the alternative?

Get sued?

It just sucks that some people went ape ■■■■ on this egg and opened like 30? Packs and got their 900 gems back for free. Meanwhile i got 12 back :smiley:

Guys, just because someone else got free stuff doesn’t mean that you’re entitled to it too.

Envy is not a good state to be in.

Firstly, as someone pointed out in the other thread the previous egg (Onyxia featured) probably had the same bad wording. So to do anything for one and not the other is very bad.

Game companies typically have very robust terms and conditions to cover them from being sued when there are microtransactions or cash bundles that are X rewards for Y cash. A mistake in the wording of something which is actually a fairly clear mistake to players who are paying attention is not a big issue. Unless someone is literally threatening a law suit in which case the company would probably throw them their gems back and apologise as a settlement.

Personally, I think the compensation should’ve been:

• 1 gem to everyone
  • 8 gems gifted to players for every 40 gems spent on the egg (40-76 = 8 gems, 80-116 = 16 gems, 120-156 = 24 gems, etc.)

That way, people get 20% back as an apology. That is generous enough. 100% back is ridiculous and basically comes across as insulting to everyone else (I’m sorry ZiZaGame but as a player that’s how I view it). In my view you’ve got to respect the in-game currency which your playerbase either spends money on or spends the majority of their time collecting. Throwing it around willy-nilly shows a complete disconnect between Dev and player in the value of people’s time and money.

Two other solutions

The best solution would’ve been to roll back what people got from the eggs. Let them keep any bonuses on monsters and the potions but take away the new monsters they got. Then you gift them all the gems they spent and, as a further apology, anyone who got the featured mythic from their rolls gets granted it again at +0. This would hopefully satisfy the vast majority of those who rolled and it wouldn’t be so unfair to those who didn’t roll.

Another solution would be to not remove anything from anyone and instead simply gift an additional number of “free 10-packs” in this egg to those who rolled on it. This would work similar to the solution I detailed at the start of this post where for every, say, 160 gems they get a free 10-pack they can open. These would be available to use only in this egg, therefore giving some nice compensation to the players “mis-sold” the egg but it’s not anything ridiculous since it’s forcing them to roll on the egg with the same featured monsters.

1 Like

This just sounds like you’re salty, and want others to get less then what they got. You didn’t spend anything, so you don’t get anything back. Same goes for everyone here. It’s actually fair.

Sure, have devs go back and look at onyxia egg.

Just to make my position clear… I’m not in a state of envy or wanting something for myself. My anger is only aimed at those at ZiZaGame who made the decision this was the right compensation. I feel they’ve disrespected a large portion of the community with this. It pains me to say it because I love the game and the company who makes it but I don’t like compensation being overboard, especially when it’s over something quite trivial and targeting people “randomly” rather than those directly affected by the problem. By that I mean… I bet many of the people rolling on the egg were doing so for their own reasons rather than because they thought the mythic was a limited monster and it was their only chance to get it for ages.

I don’t expect ZiZaGame to roll back their compensation or to alter it now, especially because I’m not a big paying player myself. However, I hope they take note of any feedback on this for the future and perhaps set up better ways of offering compensation if they make mistakes like this again. For example, creating the functionality to offer people free 10-packs which are specific to only the current egg.

1 Like

What if I got a tenebris, or some other monster that I wanted and it got rolled back? That would make me a very angry customer.

And then what about the guy that did 900 gems thinking it was limited time, and then he found out it actually wasn’t and he could have got it at any time. I’m sure he would be a quite angry customer too to get back only 20% of his gems.

Envy: “a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else’s possessions, qualities, or luck.”

Very clear case of people being envious here about other’s good fortune with gems.

1 Like

In the case of the roll back they’d be getting all their gems back. They could roll again for Tenebris with the same chance they had before. The niche case of people not being happy is those who got lucky with Tenebris / Jaguardian the first time and not the mythic.

Yes if the answer was no rollback and gifting ~20% of the gems back then someone who spent 900 gems for Dragulus is the kind of person who got hit the hardest. However, I hope that someone in this position could accept the fact it was a mistake in the wording and they’ve given compensation of 180 gems. Perhaps what they could additionally add is extra copies of Dragulus for people who spent a huge number of gems in this egg. For example, for the person who spent 900 gems they could get 2 extra copies of Dragulus so they are very close to awakening it. There’s room here for doing something that satisfies all.

I won’t speak for others but I have no discontent or resentful longing of the gems others got. My discontent is only with the decision makers and the act of the compensation itself.

1 Like

They get their gems back and then have a chance to get him back again. That’s not cool at all. Also it’s less of a niche case then you would think.

For what reason? Devs made a mistake, they compensated for it.

Again, if there is a mistake in the wording, then the person that rolled is helpless. If they’re accepting that they only got 180 gems back, then they are accepting that not only did they get screwed over by the marketing team, they are further getting told that devs don’t care enough to fully fix their mistake. Under the precedence of “People that rolled less will feel bad”. Which makes no sense as a logical statement at all.

1 Like

@Zardecil When did ZigZaGame recruit you for their legal team? XD

I’m here just giving feedback and showing my anger at their choice of compensation. I’ve offered a few alternative solutions they could have considered and suggested they do in the future. I’m not here to argue with anyone so I’ll stop replying :slight_smile:

Man I wish, I’m not a lawyer though haha.

Anyway, point’s been made.

The salt is over 9000!!!

2 Likes

Rollback on all accounts who spend gem. Easy as it is

It’s not the first time this has happened. I remember cyclos release, everyone who rolled the first day didn’t get cyclo guaranteed on 6th pack so they got 300 gems back

I don’t remember this.
Btw, if it really occurred, it was a bug not a typo. Things are different.

1 Like