What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

On my something like 11378th rare egg I finally got a shivadragon.feels
good man

Disappointed yet again with this festival. 3 packsā€¦no festival legend. 5 leg. eggs:

• Rexo (yay / sarcasm)
  • Tiamhof (at least something)

Rest dupes. >_>

Screenshot_20180727-081711_Neo%20Monsters

The Trash oneā€¦

Seriously? Trash? Wait till you meet him on UC high level or in the next Whales ughhhh! That monster = 4 DR :persevere:
(Its ok if ur joking :wink:)

iā€™ve been nice for 1 day, buying my friend drink and food, give my dog his expensive jerky
try open single egg, got epic lol

The chance of featured is not boosted so itā€™s 7/39 on each legendary egg you get. In these festivals you canā€™t expect to get featured monsters unless you spend 300 gems.

I spent 300 gems to only get the puffball :joy: :sweat:

Better then my 300 on trivā€¦ i would use puff at pvp

Same happened to me :pensive:

I got the exploding kitten on my first pack. Then nothing. Then orbling and cryo dupes in 3rd pack.

Not gonna spend unless the decide to sale.

And did someone seriously suggest that we should like the exploding kitten because in UC the buffed AI will punish us with it? Thatā€™s absolutely absurd.

Iā€™m not gonna call exploding kitten trash until I have used it in PvP, but the damage the SCB AI did with it was trash.

I am pretty sure the damage from the revenge passive does not increase/decrease based on the stats of the monster. If youā€™ve done SCB already you wonā€™t be able to go see yourself but all forms of it were dealing the same damage, even when buffed. Soā€¦ thankfully this isnā€™t a monster we have to fear so much in UC but it will still be annoying because it ignores stealth and the monster clones itself.

I managed to get both of the new monsters. I got Staticsphere in the third pack then after much deliberation tried my luck on the 6th pack guaranteed and got Angelion! Angelion was the one I really wanted :smiley:

1 Like

Hi damage is very badā€¦ and his tu for bloodclone are to highā€¦ he need more speed or another passive

2 pks, 1st pack legend firesquire, 2nd pk 3 legends, 2 dupes and angelion. Super lucky this time round :slight_smile:

i just got angelion and staticsphere in 1st pack and 2nd pack.
how lucky is that xD
and i go for 3th pack hoping to get baublebasher but sadly got dupesā€¦

1 Like

1st 2nd and 3rd pack dupes

Opened a pack and got the fluffball. Not what I wanted, but Iā€™ll find a way to make it work. Besides, itā€™s a new legendary and I havenā€™t pulled one for some time now.

1st pack got oakspawn and 2nd got dupe galliodrak :blush: btw I like that cat ball

Acc1: 6 packs, two normal legend dupes and the trash fat cat/mouse.
Acc2: 6 packs, two normal legend dupes and the trash fat cat/mouse.
Acc3: 3 packs, two normal legend dupes
Acc4: 3 packs, two normal legend dupes
22 rare eggs in total: 7 legend dupes and 15 SE dupes
Meanwhile, watching numerous players getting exclusive legends from their 1st pack or even a single egg.

2 Likes

The above is what i got from one of the pack i roll, quite a good roll though.

Youā€™re so cruel to post this after kocowindā€™s post. Iā€™m going to give him a heart just for this!

P.S. Congrats