What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

Looking for a rock moon🤟

32 Likes

Congrats
How many packs did it take?

1 Like

Two packs to get this, I wanted Tagosenshi :’) but can’t complain

3 Likes

There were 700 gems for the 4 copies

4 Likes

Woh :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

What means SCB?

Super challenge battles

1 Like

Link fire poison is ready!!!

14 Likes

Not without an awakened Gorgo it isn’t

1 Like

Well I have the second form of gorgo (no shards) and novemdomina at +6. My luck streak still hasn’t ended so I’ll probably awaken novemdomina at some point hehe

And then you can copy my FL like you do others :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t copy frontlines weaker than the one I’m currently using

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re currently using.

Poseidon
Myst
Dusicyon
Guardian/Tricranium (testing out link fire poison endgame so I can free up a restricted slot)
Focalforce

Ah yes, embracing the meta as always.

I prefer to think of it as leading the meta whether it’s for better or worse. Poseidon and myst are the meta part of my frontline but I started using it as soon as it popped into the shop

1 Like

@Arkile is leading the meta because he finished with a higher ranking than you. If you aren’t a leader, you’re a follower.

did you edit your comment after you realized Mr. X was a far better ap spammer than you were? Also, I meant in general like with my bomboid strats and broken as hell gazer endgame

Not really, more so because I didn’t want certain mods pissed about me not letting go of something unrelated, but since you accused that of being the reason, it isn’t.

Didn’t you get upset when @NoelLemon2 started an argument with you unprovoked? You do this like every week or two. If you’re upset about something unrelated and just want to take it out on someoner, go outside and take a walk or something instead to cool off lol