What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

Ye but 12 cost just to boost Orca ain’t worth it i suppose. I could instead use flutter and accelerate whole team

1 Like

i guess i skip all the anniv event
save up to 2000 gems, and none of the monster suitable for my team
and the good ones probably gonna get nerf later on geez
i think i am just gonna awaken bastia when she is available

1 Like

10 packs results

5 Likes

nice bro

1 Like

Most insane hatch ever!!! 800 gems on 5th Anniversary Festival. Don’t miss it guys!!!

7 Likes

I want to see a video of your monster collection and their bonuses. Also, the teams you use for different events in some video.

U can view his collection in ur acc itself . It’s called monsterdex

6 Likes

Open the MonsterDex, pick the monster with index #1 and say “he got this monster”. Proceed each step increasing the MonsterDex index by one and, if the monster has ★ ≥ 4, then say “he got this monster +9”

6 Likes

I’m faster

1 Like

I’m detaileder

5 Likes

Haha Don doesn’t have Spectrophin :crazy_face:

4 Likes

:ok_hand:

3 Likes

Hahaha :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hopefully will be there on Halloween!

If you see my videos, I do have some with all my collection in there, well ofc my collection is growing up so actually is not my updated complete collection, and I do use all my monsters for my challenges, I do have only few pre-setted teams.

1 Like

Thankfully I got all the limited legendaries unlike the first anniversary egg. 7 packs rolled

4 Likes

Yes I saw one with pages filled of awakened mythics and a +9 Nulltron but closed it afterwards. I think I wasn’t here on the forum yet.

Now the anxiety has evolved into frustration, but I would like to know if this egg is worthy, or maybe it would be better to save for a possible halloween egg or for christmas. What do you think?

Save. That new legendary is good but overall , a meh egg .

Dolphreeze is good too . But I suspect Halloween will be better since poison monsters are generally good in pvp

You have too options (spending now is not an option)

• SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE
    Or
  • MONI MONI MONI MONI MONI