What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

Now i have just 28 more gems left :sob:

I did 6 packs.

3 packs had nothing in them.
1 pack had the light bird which sucks.
1 pack on tago got the mythic green.
Last pack i got motor and water mythic dup.

I guess i wount be getting the new mythic then i save up 140 for new year.

2 Likes

3 packsā€¦first pack literally not one SE or Legend all Epicsā€¦ended up getting Tygo and Glory in a 2nd pack so I canā€™t complain

Both limited in 2 packs is imho pretty lucky. Just saying even with the higher chance

First you got the earth queen and now the alien queen! Amazing!

While Iā€™m here, waiting with dragulusā€™ second form and a disgusting scorpion which was almost getting a buff but a guy who abuses the hell out of dracorosa and BB is saying ā€œtHaT bUfF wOuLd bE tOo gOoD :woozy_face:ā€

1 Like

Keep this guy in mind also. The alienā€™s speed is 20% but with this guy, she is 60% and you get a turn every 50 TU instead of 160 TU if you used give turn. This monster is stupid broken with this SE so people who are underestimading it are straight up clown who top by their monstersā€™ carrying and not with skill and creativity.

Never mind. The skill auto overwatch says by enemy attacks but gotta test it anyway, right?

4 Likes

It will get triggered by monsters that damage on entry. That Dinosaur and the flame mythic. A great counter to them.

2 Likes

Thanks for the the tip. I never thought of using it that way
Iā€™m gonna do some testing after this

Hahaha Iā€™ve been playing this game for 2 years and still donā€™t have BB. I even spent all my gems on the dracorosa + geo egg without getting anything. So you should be really happy with what you have considering they are S+ monsters

2 Likes

I was talking about KD. I also donā€™t have them. Both really ā€œamazingā€ monsters but imo, they are broken.

1 Like

I just tested the combo out. Unfortunately it doesnā€™t work :sob:
But still thanks trying to help

1 Like

One pack - tygo and gloreonix :smirk:

4 Likes

5 packs in the new banner.
One mythic and a shocking dupe.
Sighā€¦

why new myth do in second/final form? auto overwatch?

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a sick draw. I donā€™t know if it can go better than that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

happy!

5 Likes

Congrats on the good luck!

Jesus. Thatā€™s more than I get in year :joy:

1 Like

Screenshot_20190918-162616_Neo%20Monsters

One pack. Got the one i wanted.

Time to get aegis and prepare for my link holy horse team

3 Likes