What did u got from the spring egg?

haha I’m no more p2w btw… F2p since they included mythic and my luck is worst in neo no matter i play f2p or spend money… So that doesn’t work for me…

1 Like

Screenshot_20190421-142330_Neo%20Monsters

1 pack, happy easter guys :joy:

8 Likes

11 Likes

Same. No guarantee is just gambling. I would rather spend the money on lottery tickets.

1 Like

My main acc just got a centa dupe and another legend dupe i forgot out of non rare eggs from the end of last halloween to the begiining of rockoid egg. I carefully selected eggs and mainly rolled when the rate was 6.1%. And for most of selected festivals, i have had no more than 1 featured one before rolling.
During the same time, my main acc hatched the same mythic twice and around 10 legend dupes from rare eggs.
Even your worst luck was better than mine.

Bro, when P2W change to F2P I feel even happier because I didn’t need to make that mistake and got it right from the beginning :joy:

Honestly though, welcome aboard!

Now you only need 3 dupes of each, good luck :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Probably they will sit together with the others filled with dust on my bench, the real deal is jag, only one I really wanted!

Me when someone feel happy at my expense = :joy:

1 Like

3 consecutive single rolls…
FB_IMG_1555848615727
FB_IMG_1555848627626

2 Likes

Only concern I have is that too many people jump on the F2P ship and we don’t have enough spenders. I need the Paying customers to keep paying so that my gameplay can be subsidized :rofl:

Seriously though StarLord, I’m glad to hear you are now F2P. Hope you get some good rolls

1 Like

I felt bad posting in this thread without rolling eggs so I decided to roll 1 pack just for laughs and…

Literally got this seconds ago. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::grin::grin::grin::grin:
@Keltan your post gave me the extra motivation to roll so thanks. I really wanted the Mech warrior and Jag is awesome as well.

8 Likes

How could you have forgotten to mention the real prize of that roll; Tezladragon?

1 Like

I don’t even know it’s moveset lol

Congrats

Great roll @Saitama!

Hehehe I’m glad I put a smile on your face :slight_smile: I’ve had good luck in the past so I’m not looking for sympathy in this bad stretch. I always want P2P players getting reasonable luck so they keep having fun and spend more, letting me enjoy the game for free. Other F2P players can all get nothing, I don’t care :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

This would kick out all remained or potential paying customers…:joy:

1 Like

Yep, I just screwed them over even harder with that last egg roll :smiling_imp:

Please keep spending people. I appreciate the subsidies😉

You’re tempting me to roll. I do want Sobe and Glori.

Still, there is a werk of overlap for both eggs so I will wait.

I only have 110 gems cuz I’m not as F2P as others.

1 Like