What are your favourite monster combos?

What are your favourite monster combos currently? And what were your favourite before and why?

Plume polareon that bird is a menace

1 Like

Currently: Made a new link water stealth team with Unicera, Abyssclaw and Triviathan. Trying to incorporate some stun protection and Kaerukenshi to it but they’re still finding their place.

Then Novemdomina+Exocross+Mantiferno in the endgame. It’s even better now as Mantiferno got a speed buff.

Then Voidress + Sanctallion + Chimunka. Still finding their order a bit.

Also the good old Nova Toad if I want to get something done quickly.

In the past:
Canishogun and epics frontline, The famous Night-Night combo (Nightrider + Nightfender) which has since been nerfed, Astrogolem + Timberlord endgame which was destroyed by the rockoid death sentence and true hit.

1 Like

Leo inspire+geocosma was brutal back then

Nightrider+nightfender good old days

Terror+bane+AP could wipe entire teams

Kamywyrm+shadowwyrm+TT+bovolcus dude thats a old one

Chronozar faststrike+GT spam :rofl:

Zib+stun revenge+2 stun counters

Zhulong 50tu link stealth all+ 3 protector conversion+ tenebris

Theres few of the old ones

1 Like

Arachnadiva scapegoat gab with tokens

Currently, Charypdia with either A.S breaker or trimaegus

Poseidon+Breaker+Ziberius+Lavamane(the top 1 one, i loved those times

Deviladus+Lemon in mythics time

Satomi+Bridalith

Everything Auraleus

vi ult into aphelios blue gun ult + malphite tp in ult and yasou going into the air while morderkaiser bringing someon into the brazill

the leo inspire was sooooo fun

1 Like

Isnt your charybdia ultra-evolved? If so, I use the same combo!

1 Like

FD Maeve with flutters combo :heart_eyes:

Tbh, I am not a great player but that “combo” isnt that great anyway. Like sometimes I get that gaurdian FD, I charge bloodshed on trimaegus and Mave is OHKO’ed. I use sneak attack to take down maeva sometimes (if she isnt sheilded) and she’s OHKO’ed. So I dont feel like it is the best combo. Correct me if I am wrong and it is my opponents that cannot play Maeve perfectly.

I dont use any combos as such, though I do have a few monsters that do creat synergies (like for union attack). In my tenth position I have that fairy epic for give turn and purify cause immediately after her I have tenebris. But I do use Scolopendragon, Mantisword, that fairy deer (the one that has union sneak attack) and trimaegus. I believe in my second team I have charybdia replacing mantisword

I see now, most of my opponents dont use kattmander, though cause you already have a protect monster I would take it down using gaurdian execute then put karma chain on kattmander

Haha now thats a nice way to circumvent that problem…

1 Like

Ya. It’s a tactic to escape from that skill :joy:

1 Like

I am remember my old friend said

Moku + penguinator = strategy :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh I forgot about Suiken+Jaguardian(Haze) I actually loved it but just got top 1(myth time) and never used anymore

I like Sleep Bomb into Shivadragon and anything to do with Polaboss. Crescendo Monsters are definitely my favorite strat to build around even though they aren’t the best or most consistent. Also love Dolphins, Sea World Life