Whales Treasure is a great event

Whales Treasure is a great event and definitely my favourite. I really like playing with mons I normally wouldn’t use and trying different link combinations. The overall arrangement of the island feels fun to explore with the added bonus of the extra flights in the water. And finally the rewards can be tailored to what our need. With a lot of roast posts recently calling out the negative aspects of the game. I felt like giving the game a toast. It definitely makes me pick up my phone more during whales Treasure event. How do others feel.

5 Likes

agreed, I love the idea of MY monsters finally being on the good bank of the superbuff river, plus the rewards are neat. I just wish they’d change the element bossfights up a bit, they’re always the same (unless they changed this update, haven’t played them yet).

Still it’s hands down my 2nd favourite event after Island Challenge

1 Like

whales is awsome, tho i wished the changed the final bosses team from time to time, it kinda gets boring, playing against the same mons

1 Like

I like it lots but find it more grindy for fewer rewards than other events. However, it’s definitely among the best all things considered

I agree. It’s one of the best

I agree with u. Nice topic!

1 Like

Everybody likes Whales Treasure

2 Likes

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

IC is literally the best event possible, anyone thinking otherwise is racist

3 Likes