Welcome to the WAFFLELORD's thread.

Well my name is Austin, welcome to my thread! I just figured I’d make one because!
I’m a graphics designer and software and hardware engineer currently working on my own ios game.
If you have any question feel free to ask!

One last note: you’ll get the waffle joke after reading most of the random discussions thread! It’s under off-topic.

Did you successfully hide your waffles this time?

Hide them, please! I’M SITTING ON A THRONE MADE OF THEM, FOR I AM THE WAFFLELORD!!!

YOU ARE ONLY A TRAITOR TO THE WAFFLE CHURCH ! I AM THE ONLY WAFFLE MASTER ! MY AUTHORITY OVER WAFFLES CANNOT BE DISCUTED !

He must pay for his crimes.

STOP ALLOWING THE WAFFLES TO CONTROL YOU KAT!! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRUSTED YOU WITH THEIR POWER.

NO TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING, YOU MUST NOT LET KAT BRING YOU TO THE DARK SIDE

They cannot control me for I am the one who created them. There is no dark side. There is no light side. There are only the waffles.

Which I rule over as WAFFLELORD!!!

And Chocolate.

YES YOU ARE THE CHOCOLORD AND TOGETHER WE WILL ENJOY CHOCOFFLES!!!

CHOCOFFLES!!!

You agree to join me then?

Do not ! He is only a traitor and has no authority nor power over waffles ! I am the only Waffle Master, and the only to be able to create the chocoffles with you !

HE LIES! HE IS A FALSE PROFIT!!!

Welcome to the forums Austin Powers(Waffles?)!

YES AUSTIN WAFFLES THE WAFFLELORD!!!

Just thaught about something, since my name (and language) is almost impossible to say for non french people, aren’t I kind off the C’thulu of this forum ?

YES! NOT A WAFFLE MASTER THOUGH, SORRY!

OR SO YOU THINK !

OH SO I KNOW!