Pixel Art test

So Shen_WOO wanted to see my one pixel art test that isn’t finished…so here it is…for all of you to judge!  :D

So Shen_WOO wanted to see my one pixel art test that isn’t finished…so here it is…for all of you to judge!   :smiley:

Certainly not bad for only half done!

and for first time :smiley:

Indeed. Looks good, but I miss the other half. Don´t fool us now!

Well its a wip so…

That other half is on its way! :smiley:

Yay I am excited for it!

Dude that look pretty sweet, how long does it take you to work these out? :slight_smile:

That one took me a day to make.  Sense this is my first one, I don’t know how long it might take.  I want to redo the head though.

Do you sketch it first and then make a digital version based on that or what? Like, how do you go about making this sort of thing?

I did some simple sketches of the I wanted it to look on paper, and then I began making it in pixel form :smiley:

That’s cool. What’s up with the head? You just wanting it to look a bit more aggressive or what?

I just don’t like the way it looks, it is just a personal opinion of mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Well don’t shoot yourself down. I think you did a pretty good job for this being a half finished first shot at pixel art!

Thank you, and hey most people do like to redo things if they don’t like them :stuck_out_tongue:

Well it’s your art so you go do whatever you want with it. On one condition though: you has to shows me when’s you are done!

I was going to post a finished version :stuck_out_tongue:

I look forward to it!

:open_mouth: Someone looking forward to my work??? there is a first time for everything I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

I suppose there is.